Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    the entire 6 seasons of lost can be watched for free using the really good ABC app. Why would I pay to do this on Hulu?
    Right, but that's not where Hulu really shines. It's great for recent content content that's not yet available on Netflix and won't be for some time. It's a great deal if you're a TV show buff, not so much if you're not.

Even Netflix is hit-and-miss with a lot of shows, one week they're there, the next they're not.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Is there a limit on Hulu+ devices?

My brother has netflix and they limit you to 6 devices so I've been able to "share" his account with my iPad (which I've only used twice. I'm not into streaming media). IF there's no device limitation on Hulu then whats to stop people from simply sharing accounts to lower the costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Is there a limit on Hulu+ devices?

My brother has netflix and they limit you to 6 devices so I've been able to "share" his account with my iPad (which I've only used twice. I'm not into streaming media). IF there's no device limitation on Hulu then whats to stop people from simply sharing accounts to lower the costs?
    I don't think there's any limitation on devices, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have something in place that prevents you from being logged in at more than once place simultaneously.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123