Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    So have there been any rumors on if and when HP will produce a webOS phone. If it is more than like 3 months, I am not going to wait that long. I am going to get a phone within the next month. So I have heard the phone Pre isn't dated is dated... Realistically I am not much for extra apps, so the lack of a huge selection is not a big deal to me. I would rather have useful apps, than a huge library full of "flash light" apps and games.

Hopefully I can get to an AT&T store to try these out in person, but that may be a month seeing how my local store is closed while they move.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I've been using the pre since launch day. 4G just rolled out in St. Louis today so I went to sprint to try out the EVO, after playing with it for over 30 minutes and talking with the sprint rep for another hour (yes, an hour, he was a talkative but helpful guy). I've decided I still LOVE my pre. The card views, the shared calanders, the texting view.....so the "dated" hardware doesnt' matter, as a matter of fact, I still like the feel of pre in my hand versus the huge EVO or iphone. It's features that matter and I think palm did an awesome job including the feature I want (except for the voice recorder).

My niece has the pixi, for heavy texting I would chose the pixi over the pre, but Im not a huge texter so I still love the pre.

Becky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12