1.    #1  
    I had to write to all of you and to tell you that WEB OS was a joke! Sprint suckered you all in and they got your money. Yes i was a victim also, But i learned and bought an IPHONE which is the best thing you can push!!!!!!I had the pre since the first day it came out and i used it for 2 months and bought a iphone which is the best phone out there. You all can waste your time trying to catch the leader but it will never happen!!!!!! And now the 4th gen iphone is out!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and by the way MODS-------band me for life PLEASE!
    lol. My husband has an iphone, I have a Pre. Both have advantages and disadvantages with respect to each other. My only regrets re the Pre are:

1) Not enough apps (they were way too slow getting a good kit out for developers)
    2) It's all too likely to be an orphan any day now

But the basic deal is still an excellent proposition. I just hope it survives.
    The iPhone is a great device. My friends all use it and so does my partner and my brother. It has a lot of strong advantages going for it.

In supporting WebOS we do support the underdog, we're aware it's a young and developing platform. But we support it still, because of its potential. I'm confused as to why this upsets you quite so much.
    we don't waste time get obsessed with a phone and spend every minute of the day to defend whatever person opinion somebody in a corner of the world has.

Go do your work. even if you just live in apple's RDF bubble, I imagine you still need money to survive, don't you?
    if you haven't used webOS since month 2, you haven't used webOS. I have a houseful of Apple products. We still have a Cube in daily use. Great products. But I refuse to get reamed by AT&T every month just to have an iphone. My son purchased an iPad on launch day. Nice device, but I found myself wanting to swipe and flick.

I use a Pixi. Is it a powerhouse? No, but it meets my needs and does what I want very nicely. WebOS is without a doubt the best phone OS I've ever used. It's simple, elegant and intuitive. All the reasons I buy Apple products.

Just curious. Why are you here trolling over 10 months after leaving for an iphone? Seems there's some secret, forbidden love you've not dealt with properly;-).
    yes......mods please "band" him for life.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    I had to write to all of you and to tell you that WEB OS was a joke! Sprint suckered you all in and they got your money. Yes i was a victim also,
    ut i learneand bought an IPHONE which is the best thing you can push!!!!!!I had the pre since the first day it came out and i used it for 2 months and bought a iphone which is the be

st phone out there. You all can waste your time trying to catch the leader but it will never happen!!!!!! And now the 4th gen iphone is out!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and by the way MODS-------
    band me for life PLEASE!
    Get a life, or have a nice life--not sure which one would be best for you--probably both. Furthermore, genius, the correct term is "BAN me for life," not "band." Stupid fool.
    wow you bought an iphone.....thats sooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly cool!!....what a remarkable achievement!!!!
    <<closed>>
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"