Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68
  1.    #1  
    I was thinking we should help Sprint and Verizon come up with some funny ads to make fun of the problems being reported with the new iPhone...

    For example, Verizon has the "there's a map for that" commercials. Perhaps they could do one that says "you want to make a call? there's a gap for that".

    Or Sprint could run an ad that says, "more bars in more places, including your left hand..."

    Or the TV commercials that have famous people saying "the more you know... the less you will use your left hand..."

    Let's see some creative entries for slogans or commercials that poke fun at Apple.
    Last edited by Workerb33; 06/25/2010 at 04:47 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Or perhaps Martha Stewart; "using your right hand... it's a GOOD thing".
  3. #3  
    I saw your post in the other thread

    Snappy Slogan
    Just call me Berd.
  4. #4  
    APPLE: The main ingredient of a fruitcake.
  5. #5  
    After they get this fixed, they can say:
    "iPhone4 - now with left-handed Multitasking."
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I saw your post in the other thread

    Snappy Slogan
    Yep, the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was something this forum could really do well...

    How about the Gatorade motif: "iPhone, is it in you...r right hand?"
  7. #7  
    Now they say:
    "iPhone 4 introduces Multi-Tasking" *


    *disclaimer: Multitasking not available for left-handed use.
    *if you are unable to multi-task, you're not holding it correctly.
    Just call me Berd.
  8.    #8  
    Double your pleasure, double your fun. It's a phone and an iPod rolled in to one.*

    * device can only be used as one device at a time. right-hand use makes it a phone. left hand use makes it an iPod. see instruction manual for details.
  9. #9  
    hehehe
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  10. #10  
    My cynical response concerning AT&T and Apple:

    F6.
    anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes; obstacle; barrier: Dictionary.com


    Bar has more than one meaning so that's the bar they meant.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    My cynical response concerning AT&T and Apple:

    F6.
    anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes; obstacle; barrier: Dictionary.com


    Bar has more than one meaning so that's the bar they meant.
    Great thought. Let's turn that into a slogan. Perhaps:

    More bars. Flash is "barred". Jailbreaking is "barred". And new with iPhone 4, Left-handed calling is "barred." Magical!
  12. #12  
    <<Thread Renamed @ OP request>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  13. #13  
    Characters from the office:

    Pam: "Michael, you can't dial with your left hand"

    Michael: "That's what she said"
  14. #14  
    Apple: Flipping off* iPhone users sice 2008.

    *As of 2010, flipping off with just the left hand.
  15. #15  
    Now with more bars ... using speakerphone.
  16. #16  
    Sprint and Verizon don't need any help .. they have plenty of help already from two devices called the Evo and Droid X.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Sprint and Verizon don't need any help .. they have plenty of help already from two devices called the Evo and Droid X.
    sales figures would suggest otherwise.

    the 'map for that' add were some of the most effective in VZ history, as evidenced by at&t creating response add about covering 97% of people. Etc (which has nothing to do with spotty 3G coverage).

    you know that an ad is working when your competitor is buying tv ad time to respond to your ad.

    I agree with this premise that competitors should be running add showing iPhone negatives, in a humorous light.

    iPhone: what happens with your left hand, STAYS with your left hand.

    or: iPhone- what is the sound of one hand gripping?

    or just a demonstration with the background music playing 'i want to hold your hand' by the beattles.

    lets keep them coming!
  18. #18  
    Apple

    think (about holding it) different
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    sales figures would suggest otherwise.

    the 'map for that' add were some of the most effective in VZ history, as evidenced by at&t creating response add about covering 97% of people. Etc (which has nothing to do with spotty 3G coverage).

    you know that an ad is working when your competitor is buying tv ad time to respond to your ad.

    I agree with this premise that competitors should be running add showing iPhone negatives, in a humorous light.

    iPhone: what happens with your left hand, STAYS with your left hand.

    or: iPhone- what is the sound of one hand gripping?

    or just a demonstration with the background music playing 'i want to hold your hand' by the beattles.

    lets keep them coming!
    those map adds also caused a lawsuit between att and verizon. Att got all **** hurt cause Verizon didn't include edge in the 3g maps.

    iphone: we don't play nicely with others, so you can't either!

    The new Iphone, with 30% more asterisks!
    *video calling does not work on 3g
    *you must select a new higher costing data plan
    *reception may vary depending on how you hold it

    The new Iphone, if you don't like ATT... STFU....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  20. #20  
    AT&T deserves some of this.

    "AT&T's 3G network is so weak that the iPhone had to be redesigned to accomodate the network."

    I believe they did state that the antenna around the phone was to help reception. And I'm betting that was a nod to AT&T first and foremost, due to all the complaints.

    Of course if any other carrier says that, there'll be another lawsuit.

    P.S. I know it's not really creative or snappy, but it's pretty significant for a manufacturer to change design for the network.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions