Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Now this is a really funny iPhone parody:

2.    #62  
    what happened to all the creative jabs at Apple? Are we out of ideas already?
    There're plenty in this article by commenters.

Apple hiring iPhone antenna engineers for some reason -- Engadget
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Now this is a really funny iPhone parody:

That was too funny. Could have put any products in there really and it would have been just as good.
  5.    #65  
    OK folks, let's have more ideas like this:

6.    #66  
    I need to find a picture of Forrest Gump for this:

"Life is like a box of Apples. Occasionally one of them is rotten or sour. And when you bite in to one that has gone bad, just remember that IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU ARE HOLDING IT WRONG!!!!..."
  7.    #67  
    Hopefully the latest drama at Apple will revive this thread as we help the other carriers poke fun at the iPhone (refer to my cool new avatar at the left...)

And, here is the funniest video I've seen since the one done by that fellow at Best Buy...

Check out this video describing the Friend Bar and iStore coming from Apple... I love it!

New Apple Friend Bar Gives Customers Someone To Talk At About Mac Products | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Double your pleasure, double your fun. It's a phone and an iPod rolled in to one.*

* device can only be used as one device at a time. right-hand use makes it a phone. left hand use makes it an iPod. see instruction manual for details.
    Could i please use the double the fun quote in a film i am making?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234