Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    iPhone: Providing dropped calls to 97% of America
    Iphone, don't get "left" behind!
    Or Apple could just say...

"Let's be honest w/ a device this sexy...we think you'll have other uses for your left hand!"

...Couldn't resist!
  4.    #24  
    LOL keep them coming! I know there are more one-line zingers out there!
    You do realize that not getting reception on the new Iphone 4 is just not right, right! But here's the conundrum; if it's not right, it must be left, and that's not allowed. What's an apple aficionado to do?
  6.    #26  
    that makes my brain hurt LOL. Lets keep those 'eye pokes' coming! (do you see what I did there? iPoke...)
  7.    #27  
    anyone? Beuhler? Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    Iphone, don't get "left" behind!
    Life moves fast... Dont get "left" behind ... ?
    Iphone 4
    Requirements :
    Blind obedience
    control fetish
    Daddy Issue's
    Left hand
    * left hand not included ;-)
    17 yrs after the release of Apple Newton... Iphone 4 released.
    Similarities :
    Left Hand Model only
    Too bad that the issue will be resolved with a software update as early as Monday. Better get those ads into production quickly. Better still, you could apply a little creative energy coming up with Pre vs. iPhone 4 ads and try to convince people who are experiencing the new iPhone that the Pre is really better. Good luck with that.

Oh, and FWIW, ethic3 gets the prize.
    I saw that about 4.0.1 maybe coming. But how come no one noticed this during testing to begin with? Once again, the public are beta testers. I'll say it again, this happens with almost every single product these days.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by ethic3 View Post
    Or Apple could just say...

"Let's be honest w/ a device this sexy...we think you'll have other uses for your left hand!"

...Couldn't resist!
    do you remember the movie 'crazy people'? they wrote a slogan like that for Jaguar automobiles. very successful ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Too bad that the issue will be resolved with a software update as early as Monday. Better get those ads into production quickly. Better still, you could apply a little creative energy coming up with Pre vs. iPhone 4 ads and try to convince people who are experiencing the new iPhone that the Pre is really better. Good luck with that.

Oh, and FWIW, ethic3 gets the prize.
    4.01 will just change how signal strength is reported so the user will blame AT&T for dropped calls, just like the good old days.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Too bad that the issue will be resolved with a software update as early as Monday. Better get those ads into production quickly. Better still, you could apply a little creative energy coming up with Pre vs. iPhone 4 ads and try to convince people who are experiencing the new iPhone that the Pre is really better. Good luck with that....

Wow, I can't imagine you could have missed the point of this thread by such a huge margin. I'm thinking you need to loosen up the sarcasm filter on your browser, and maybe get a humor enhancer plug-in.

And remember, for many people there THREE major reasons why the Pre really is better than the iPhone even without the left-hand problem. Those reasons are:

1) A
    2) T

and of course,
    3) T

Until Verizon has an iPhone... it's an inferior device, even when holding it in my right hand.
    "Palm Pre - hold it like you want!"
    iPhone: taking "hands free" to a new level.\

or: "Apple set the standard for smart phones. Now we are setting the standard for hands-free smart phones."
    " A phone that receives a call: expected. Dropping a call from your mother-in-law, Priceless." The perfect phone for the perfect call. The iPhone 4, when left-handed reception is a must.
    I hear the U.S. Army is wanting to use Iphone 4's for their military. Do you see the obvious flaw here. When a regiment marches it is always left, right, left, right. With the Iphone it will be right, right, right, right.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    I hear the U.S. Army is wanting to use Iphone 4's for their military. Do you see the obvious flaw here. When a regiment marches it is always left, right, left, right. With the Iphone it will be right, right, right, right.
    Ha!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast