1.    #1  
    i'm not sure if i'm alone here, but since I bought the EVO, i don't think I've used my ipod touch once. I used to carry the ipod with me all the time, (because the pre music player is so laggy and buggy with a very very short battery life) but not anymore. It feels great to have my music on my phone and to carry around one device that does everything I need. (all i need now is a $200 32GB microSD card)

the android music player is a great alternative to the ipod touch, it's speedy, and to top it off, the last.fm android app scrobbles my music on the go (a killer feature for me)...i also used the ipod for browsing in bed but now looking at the screen is just too small for comfort.

go EVO
    $200 dollars for a microsd card? I think that is a little off haha those run around 70-90$.....
  3.    #3  
    For 32 gb? Where?!
    32GB Sd card - Bing Shopping[CommerceService+scenario%3d%22f%22]&wf=Commerce

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    i'm not sure if i'm alone here, but since I bought the EVO, i don't think I've used my ipod touch once. I used to carry the ipod with me all the time, (because the pre music player is so laggy and buggy with a very very short battery life) but not anymore. It feels great to have my music on my phone and to carry around one device that does everything I need. (all i need now is a $200 32GB microSD card)

the android music player is a great alternative to the ipod touch, it's speedy, and to top it off, the last.fm android app scrobbles my music on the go (a killer feature for me)...i also used the ipod for browsing in bed but now looking at the screen is just too small for comfort.

go EVO
    can the evo handle a 32GB microSD card? cause some phones have a limit.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    can the evo handle a 32GB microSD card? cause some phones have a limit.
    Yeah 32 is the limit
    I also have an iPod Touch. I only touched it to update the software to 4.0 but since I had my Evo I have not bothered to use it. I love the Evo. I have checked for new apps on my Pre and it still sits on the touchstone.
    good to hear cause a music player is used more then my phone so it's a big issue in my next purchase sometime down the road.