Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Read their quote again... they say "feel." Not just looks but you have to feel it, hold it, play with it to understand maybe. Just like the iPad... pick one up and so all those things... feels solid and well engineered. I'm looking forward to 'seeing' one in person too because it's never the same as seeing it online.

I thought the Pre looked awesome and looked like a solid piece... until I felt the Oreo and had the USB cover come off in the store first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post

For the life of me i dont understand how can u call the new iphone "high end design"
    from the engadget review...

To me it looks ugly compare it to a brick. The 3gs design looked much better ***sigh*** Oh well i don't want it and could care less...
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Mehhh

I'd take a decent os over battery life any day
    WebOS may be better (which I believe it is), but you have to give Apple credit...iOS is decent AND now it has amazing battery life. Hard to beat that.

My Pre+ is basically married to the Touchstone. Looks cool sitting there though.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post

For the life of me i dont understand how can u call the new iphone "high end design"
    from the engadget review...

To me it looks ugly compare it to a brick. The 3gs design looked much better ***sigh*** Oh well i don't want it and could care less...
    matter of opinion I guess, but everybody that has held one and reviewed it disagrees with you.
    I think the design looks awesome, but apparently Engadget's is scratched up already. Guess it needs a case.

For what the iPhone is supposed to do, it's the best device on the market, bar none. Fortunately for me, the things that were afterthoughts are the things that are most important to me, so I am missing nothing by staying on Sprint.
    Also in other news, Verizon just became an official GSM member.

Verizon EVP and CTO **** Lynch Appointed to GSMA Board ~ GSM World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123