Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just joined android central, and everytime someone posts a problem, I jump in with ( yeah, mine does that too ) it's really fun
    Forums are used to do more bashing then praising I have both the original pre from day one and now the Evo from day one and believe me both are great devices. I never complained about my pre but i find myself using my evo more and more i find it to be close to a perfect devise.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I just joined android central, and everytime someone posts a problem, I jump in with ( yeah, mine does that too ) it's really fun
    and we wonder why they come here and mess with us ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Actually, it's called trolling. Which is a forum violation over there also.
    well precentral has allowed it since I joined... What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    well precentral has allowed it since I joined... What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    so if they jump off a 500 foot bridge, you should too then right lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just trying to point out how sites that allow this stuff can actually sway a potential user. When precentral stops allowing it, I will stop posting on android central.
    just trying to point out how sites that allow this stuff can actually sway a potential user. When precentral stops allowing it, I will stop posting on android central.
    Hey I have a list of about 75 other similar sites you could waste your time on with your pointless vendetta too.

Hey Pogeypre- nice pic, but would you mind scaling it down a bit please?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12