Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    yeah i read this earlier today . its a shame lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It's a feature... User-replaceable screens... It's revolutionary.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    lol funny
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I guess all is not so wonderful in EVO land
    I don't think it's fair to gloat. All manufacturers really need to quit releasing beta devices to unsuspecting consumers, Palm included in case you've all forgotten. This seems to happen with almost every released device. Except maybe for the Pixi, I don't think I saw as many complaints for that phone.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol funny
    The more I think about it, the more I think it would actually be a good idea. Imagine an easy way you could replace your screen if it got damaged. Accidentally drop your phone and scratch the screen up pretty bad? Head down to your local Sprint store, pick up new glass for $15-30, and replace it yourself.

I like it lol.
    Every phone has issues. the Pre had too many to get into and the evo has quite a few. I havent read of a phone that does not have issue. I suppose thats the way it is with electronics. But then again this goes for anything. But No Pre owner ( which I am) can say anythign when the Pre had terrible build quality. The list is huge and worse then glass seperation . People in glass houses.....
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Further evidence of Android's superiority over Apple- not only is the battery removable, but also the face of their devices. I'm sold.
    lighten up, you guys are way to serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I think it would actually be a good idea. Imagine an easy way you could replace your screen if it got damaged. Accidentally drop your phone and scratch the screen up pretty bad? Head down to your local Sprint store, pick up new glass for $15-30, and replace it yourself.

I like it lol.
    i agree with you 100% ,but fat chance on that happening . but its something we can hope for !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    You guys are having a field day with this.
    no we're not having a field day . maybe a show and tell kind of day lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  14.    #14  
    Not all phones, think it's that phones are just getting more and more complex these days.

I still remember my old Nokia 8148 (GSM 1800 version of the Nokia 8110 a.k.a. Matrix Phone) and that thing was a tank. If it wasn't me dropping it from 3 floors above it probably still works today. But then I don't think I actually want to use it...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    htc= hardware GOD. or so they say.

I kept hearing how beuatiful this thing was, so I went to check it out and it didnt look beautiful to me. Everybody keeps saying htc should build palm hardware, I want palm to build it and get it right this time.
    Never buy the first batch of anything, never.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    good advice
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    htc= hardware GOD. or so they say.

I kept hearing how beuatiful this thing was, so I went to check it out and it didnt look beautiful to me. Everybody keeps saying htc should build palm hardware, I want palm to build it and get it right this time.
    HTC used to build Treos for Palm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    so you don't own a pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    so you don't own a pre?
    We are well past the first batch of Pres lol.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast