Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    and the mighty evo strikes out.... Poor hardware+really poor(clunky) os = FAIL
    Incorrect about the OS.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    lol the EVO bashing here is funny. you people will jump on any bad news about the EVO and run with it. if webos had a new phone to call its own right about now i doubt PREcentral would be so EVOcentral
    Their are a lot more EVO problem posts over on the android forums. Trust me.
    Palm IIIe -> Palm m100 -> Palm 700p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre ->HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by ian3047 View Post
    Their are a lot more EVO problem posts over on the android forums. Trust me.
    as it should be. because its android forums.

i don't see Pre TMC threads at TIPB or battery issues threads over at android central.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234