Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    We are well past the first batch of Pres lol.
    I'm just saying why say don't buy the 1st of anything when he might have a pre from sprint. That's the 1st of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I'm just saying why say don't buy the 1st of anything when he might have a pre from sprint. That's the 1st of something.
    "first batch" was more referring to the first production run. It's always better to wait until a company tweaks the design a little bit to fix any issues discovered when a new device is released to the public.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I don't think it's fair to gloat. All manufacturers really need to quit releasing beta devices to unsuspecting consumers, Palm included in case you've all forgotten. This seems to happen with almost every released device. Except maybe for the Pixi, I don't think I saw as many complaints for that phone.
    I'm not sure how I'd feel any better about my phone because someone else was having trouble with theirs. I'm glad for those who moved to droid and are happy.
    I don't think it's fair to gloat. All manufacturers really need to quit releasing beta devices to unsuspecting consumers, Palm included in case you've all forgotten. This seems to happen with almost every released device. Except maybe for the Pixi, I don't think I saw as many complaints for that phone.
    I sincerely believe it's the new norm. If it's not the OS, it's the hardware. My n900 was flawless, but the OS wasn't ready for prime time; my pre was the opposite.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Oh Noes!! Teh EVOs is not p-e-r-f-e-c-t like all the "jumpers" thoughted.

Maybe next time they jump, they'll make sure there's enough water in the pool?

lol.
    We don't appreciate people trying to rub crap in our face, why would we want to do the same?

So many of our P|C friends went somewhere hoping to find something better. They may come back, they may not. Those of us who live in glass houses may want to refrain from throwing rocks.
    Sorry, but there is nothing to laugh about here considering the reputation for crappy build quality that the Pre has...its the main reason no one wants one of these little pieces of ****! When you got a phone where several owners are on their 10th one, this is unheard of for any phone.
    HTC used to build Treos for Palm.
    Yeah, I know. What I meant is I want palm to design it, if htc designs it I think I know what it will look like. BTW does anyone know if htc actually builds phones with their own assembly line or just designs them and give it to some shop like everyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    We don't appreciate people trying to rub crap in our face, why would we want to do the same?

So many of our P|C friends went somewhere hoping to find something better. They may come back, they may not. Those of us who live in glass houses may want to refrain from throwing rocks.
    Awesome words, but wasted on the immature and zealous who treat this as if someone picking another device that suits their particular needs better is "betraying" the Palm home team.

Newsflash: This isn't sports, and no one was born in a town called Palm. Everyone had a device from someone else before they had a Pre. Let people enjoy the best device for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Awesome words, but wasted on the immature and zealous who treat this as if someone picking another device that suits their particular needs better is "betraying" the Palm home team.

Newsflash: This isn't sports, and no one was born in a town called Palm. Everyone had a device from someone else before they had a Pre. Let people enjoy the best device for them.
    Exactly. I love some aspects of my Pre and hate other aspects. But no matter how much I like a particular platform, I'm going to use whatever suits my needs. We pay good money for these devices. There will always be bugs, glitches, etc.

It's an individual's choice of how much they are willing to put up with.
    Hardware Problems on the Pre!!? It can't be I'm still on my 1st launch Day Pre. Haha. Only problems I Had was this slow as OS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post

Amen. The gloaters on all sides need to give it a rest. It could just be that all the armchair stand-up comedians are taking the opportunity to write new material. It's just they should be posting it in dbd's thread.

Does 29 Palms, CA count as a town called Palm?
    I love how P|C ends up adopting all the ship jumpers every time a new phone comes to sprint. This seriously happens every time there is a new major phone release at sprint. Happened with the hero, happened with the moment to a lesser extent, and now the evo. Our phone may not be undeniably superior (even though it is) but our forums sure are
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have the Evo and have slight light leakage at the bottom, but I can live with that till next year. God knows I lived with my fifth pre, screen discoloration, radios not working,keyboard not working....
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Whether the issue is widespread or not, you got to feel sorry for sprint. They're trying so hard to have a phone that will draw in customers but this will just lead to more support calls and complaints.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Pre wasn't ready both software or hardware...too many bugs. They would fix one and create 2 more bugs..worst of all was opening a program took to long and the added that stupid card which was pointless. Tried blackberry,webos now android who knows what's next. Maybe next year iPhone on sprint.

my glass house is plexi glass. Lol . Not that I'm throwing rocks or anything .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    but I am sayin don't jump from one ship to another before you look for holes in the hull. Because the hole in the ship your on might be smaller. Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    my glass house is plexi glass. Lol . Not that I'm throwing rocks or anything .
    As long as your glass has a chomped on fruit on it you should be good to go on the rock throwing....

My work EVO doesn't have any issues on build. If have near the luck with the EVO as my personal Pre, then I am not too worried. I only don't have my lauch day Pre because I left it on the roof of my car and drove off. lol.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Whether the issue is widespread or not, you got to feel sorry for sprint. They're trying so hard to have a phone that will draw in customers but this will just lead to more support calls and complaints.
    The Sprint flagship curse strikes again
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast