Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Just what I said. Verizon wants to become synonymous with Android the way AT&T is synonymous with iPhone... They spent several hundred million dollars on that strategy to launch MotoDroid, and they are now repeating it with HTC Incredible.

Notice their commercials are for DROID... and that they only promote one phone at the end... they didn't spend upwards of $200million without a specific plan.

Sprint gets caught between the VZ+Droid against AT&T+iPhone battle, and is trying to keep a 3rd front open with Sprint=4G+Evo.

Very simple to see, IMHO
    There is a difference between Verizon cannot yet HAVE the iPhone and must forge ahead without it for now and Verizon does not WANT the iPhone.

Every carrier wants the iPhone.
    I bet if you tallied up all the Pre returns + sales, it MIGHT surpass what the Evo sold on launch day. :-x
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    I bet if you tallied up all the Pre returns + sales, it MIGHT surpass what the Evo sold on launch day. :-x
    Now there's a comforting thought.
    Ha Ha Ha at the previous thread

I purchased an EVO 4g as well. Retired my pre. Pre just wasn't there no matter how delusional people are and try and say it was.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123