1.    #1  
    I know this is a day old news i was looking at the pics of demo they did yesterday and check out the phone shown in the background screen

It would be so kool if it was part of the upcoming update.
    Hadn't seen that picture, thanks! Makes perfect sense that they should be showing the Pre, but you never know.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    the AT&T version as well
    I'd wager good money that they already have webOS running on one of these things...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I'd wager good money that they already have webOS running on one of these things...
    I would love to see one of those leak.
    Sanyo basic Flip phone- Moto Krazer- Moto Razer2- Palm Pre
    at first, I didn't think this was a great idea (the way they were implementing it via email), but it would be very nice, once these become common, to be able to dump whatever I need while at a hotel room or whatnot. Boarding passes for planes while on the road for a week, for example. Of course, the printer itself will be able to do that soon, I would think, once webos is there and people start to write the webos printer apps.

Obviously, there are some serious security implications with a system like this, especially when using a public printer. For a private printer in your home or office, I still fail to see the appeal, as I'd just print from the laptop.
    : (){:|:&};: