Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by john3976 View Post
    LOL, mine must have come off the line right behind yours because mine is the same way. It just does everything I ask of it.
    Funny enough, mine too. It must be an epidemic.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    do I have hardware envy? Yes, who wouldn't

The thing I want is better battery life without having to carry around a brick.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/i...-plus-and-hd2/

As stated inthe comments of this article:
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik111

iPhone 4 vs. the smartphone elite: EVO 4G, N8, Pre Plus, and HD2
    Jun 7th 2010 5:41PM on Engadget
    Just one year ago the specs on the Palm Pre was the standard. Now it just looks sad! What an amazing year it has been!
    Last edited by Butters3605; 06/07/2010 at 05:53 PM.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Pre 2.... where are you... I know your hiding... don't be scared... everyone loves you... just come on out and show us what you got for us!
    All the iPhone 4 does is put more pressure on Palm to release an amazing phone. I have to admit that this new iPhone seems promising, but I'm addicted to this community and card system. Doesn't help I'm on Sprint either

I am disturbed by the lack of leaks though. I'm positive that there is a new device being tested but I hate how Palm is so effective at hiding their next gen devices.

The main thing I'm jealous of is this pixel density, screen size, and battery life. 1ghz cpus are becoming standard now and if Palm misses that boat, then they will have a hard fall.

WebOS needs a better cpu than any other OS. Android is capped already on responsiveness with the 1 ghz and anything better will just provide minuscule improvements.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Adding my two sprint lines to AT&T. Bye Sprint. And no more palm.

I really shouldn't have to add anything after apple's presentation today. Apple didn't leapfrog, they just further distanced themselves from the competition. It's not even close in my eyes..
    I'd say they're in line with the Evo, except for no 4G. High resolution and confirmed video conferencing on both.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    LOL, mine must have come off the line right behind yours because mine is the same way. It just does everything I ask of it.
    so i wonder if you guys drive the same car until its dead on the side of the road or wear the same clothes till they are falling apart at the seams? god forbid anyone want something shiny and new (and better)
    Hmm... maybe Palm called in the "plummer" making sure em leaks don't happen...

I'd like to see the new Pre2 with similar specs to the Evo and having 4G
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    so i wonder if you guys drive the same car until its dead on the side of the road or wear the same clothes till they are falling apart at the seams? god forbid anyone want something shiny and new (and better)
    ha ha.

Well, I have driven one car to 365,000 then a second to 363,000. My current one has 278,000.....so. Yes!

haha
    @ kbritt31

Well you don't always have to get the new shiny phones, it's expensive anyway. It would just help if the phone you have is good enough to tide you over for at least a year or so. Had the Pre not had so many missteps and hardware problems, less Pre people would have jumped on the Evo or considered the new iPhone.

The other poster said his phone works like he wants though and he's satisfied, so he's not in a hurry to move. Many people are like this, if their phone is working fine, they won't get another unless it's time to renew the contract.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    ha ha.

Well, I have driven one car to 365,000 then a second to 363,000. My current one has 278,000.....so. Yes!

haha
    how about your clothing, comupters? point is, people like to indulge, just because webOS is hemorrhaging users/mindshare/marketshare, doesn't mean its cool to be a hater
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    @ kbritt31

Well you don't always have to get the new shiny phones, it's expensive anyway. .
    if this shiny new phone was the C40, it would totally acceptable to throw the pre in the trash and move on...but wait..wouldn't the pre still be "meeting your needs"

don't try to mask the fact that you all are feeling rather left out.
    Flash er Adobe Flash.... HP/Palm announces it's latest webOS phone. Code name NaPalm....... It's Frickin HOT. Ruby states " It's Time To Blow Up All The Palm Haters"
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    so i wonder if you guys drive the same car until its dead on the side of the road?
    ha ha.

haha

Ha Ha

BAZINGA!

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    @ kbritt31

Left out, LOL! I don't own a Pre, iPhone 4 or Evo but I can get either phone if I wanted to. But I need to weigh my options. I'm not in a position to just throw money at the first phone I happen to get interested in, at this time.

BTW, you really should never throw phones in the trash, you can sell or recycle them. Also if you're still under contract, you can't always just "get the shiny new phone" unless you pay full price. How many are really in a position to do that? It may look that way around here, but I'm betting it's not a true reality for most.

just got threw lookin at video of iphone 4g on slasher gear that thing is a beast.my pre is starting to suck....
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    just got threw lookin at video of iphone 4g on slasher gear that thing is a beast.my pre is starting to suck....
    please see post #183

Apple licensing 'iOS' name from Cisco, acquiring 'FaceTime' mark outright. Ya think they could have just come up with something original.
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    if this shiny new phone was the C40, it would totally acceptable to throw the pre in the trash and move on...but wait..wouldn't the pre still be "meeting your needs"

don't try to mask the fact that you all are feeling rather left out.
    You seem a bit unhinged and defensive. You do realize these are phones, right?

I'm not insulting you child......just your childishness. lol
    well I'm in no position to assess the financial situation of a bunch of people I don't know, but I know that I was eligible for an upgrade on the 1st and got my EVO. I'm sure everyone on tbis forum would get the new webos device if it came out tomorrow, regardless of upgrades, blah and blah. But palm messed up
    You seem a bit unhinged and defensive. You do realize these are phones, right?

I'm not insulting you child......just your childishness. lol
    i have no need to be defensive, i have no plans of going to expensive ***** att...i just like calling people out on their blatant hypocrisy. if a new palm phone came out tomorrow u would be all over it. the pre would magically stop meeting your needs im sure LOL.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast