1.    #1  
    Ladies and Gentlemen...For all of you "waiting" on and new Pre to arrive and whom are Pre fanatics listen I once was a Palm fan as well and still is however I have moved on. Folks if you don't have the Evo let me tell you that you are missing out on a great product. The speeds are astronomical and I haven't noticed a glitch yet. The apps are useful and the hardware is so cutting edge I would hate for you to miss out on this due to being stubborn about one product. Face it Palm failed with the hardware and offered nothing new but a great OS. The phone lacked so many important features that you can't feel bad about moving on. The CEO should be fired for not thinking ahead as HTC did when they built this beautiful machine..

Don't miss out!!! Even the multitasking is pretty good..Not Prelike but still worthy of a switch!!!
    Flagged for deletion.
    I have to disagree with some of your comments. I over-clock using the 800 mHZ kernel and didn't think the snapdragon was "astronomical" compared to what I've been using. In fact it doesn't seem much different at in in the speed phase. I have a launch day Pre and have yet to experience any hardware issues...not saying others haven't, just saying. And the size of the EVO is a real turn-off for me. I keep my Pre in a leather holster on my belt but the EVO looks more like a satellite phone for shear size. I'd be a little embarassed to pull that monster out of a side holster.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

I went today to replace my Pre due to the power button going dead (my 6th Pre replacement since launch) nd i played with the EVO, it is a fantastic phone, no doubt, I loved it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Flagged for deletion.
    The truth hurts......freedom of speech my friend...why defend a CEO that doesn't deserve the title?