View Poll Results: Are you still using the Palm Pre/Pixi, after the HTC 4G release...?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, using Pre

72 79.12%
  • Yes, using Pixi

0 0%
  • No, using EVO

8 8.79%
  • Both

6 6.59%
  • None, Oh well

5 5.49%
  1.    #1  
    Who is still using the Palm Pre/Pixi, after the HTC Evo 4G release...?
    Umm... Most of us?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Umm... Most of us?
    We shall find out
    I'm not posting on an Android site, am I?
    I'm still using WebOS, are you? If not, why even post here?
    uhhh... I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I'm not posting on an Android site, am I?
    I've been posting on AndroidCentral today. But I'm still using my Pre.

Sidenote: I like their mobile forums... The text size is just right.
    Those of us that are true WebOS users, and don't hop from bandwagon to bandwagon like some kind of mobile groupie.

I saw the EVO today it's cool, but it's no WebOS!!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I'm not on my Pre anymore because I upgrade phones every 6 months to a year (I juggle upgrades between the mutliple lines on my account). Loved the Pre when I had it, but unfortunately the hardware was feeling old after a year. Sorry guys, I went to the Evo. Love it so far, but I do miss the elegance of WebOS. Hopefully the next Palm phone will be announced and be a top-tier phone.
    yes, it's not webOS or the Pre. It's better hardware and more stable software. It's not as slick and smooth but it has more functionality.

True webOS owners? Please. Your only loyalty should be to yourself and finding a phone that has the functionality you need and want to keep you productive on a daily basis. To wear loyalty to a phone like a bdage of honor is absurd.

And many that are getting or have gotten an Evo (including myself) don't hate webOS. But for now the Evo is filling a need webOS doesn't fill. Maybe next year or even sooner some will come back to Palm's next gen device, if it's out by then.

with all your info in the cloud, hopping around to devices you think are better is easy as pie.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juan Juice View Post
    Those of us that are true WebOS users, and don't hop from bandwagon to bandwagon like some kind of mobile groupie.

I saw the EVO today it's cool, but it's no WebOS!!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    yes, it's not webOS or the Pre. It's better hardware and more stable software. It's not as slick and smooth but it has more functionality.

True webOS owners? Please. Your only loyalty should be to yourself and finding a phone that has the functionality you need and want to keep you productive on a daily basis. To wear loyalty to a phone like a bdage of honor is absurd.

And many that are getting or have gotten an Evo (including myself) don't hate webOS. But for now the Evo is filling a need webOS doesn't fill. Maybe next year or even sooner some will come back to Palm's next gen device, if it's out by then.

with all your info in the cloud, hopping around to devices you think are better is easy as pie.
    +1000
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    i opened up a new line to test the Evo. So far both phones has their advantages and disadvantages. As of right now i'm leaning towards the Evo but i still have 25+ days to make up my mind.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    I am still using the Pre but may be switching the new iPhone, it is just a much superior phone, the only issue is that I hate AT&T and that could stop me.
    OK, why would you be here if you were still not using a Pre or Pixi. You guys crack me up.
    oh, if you hv to know, I'm still using my Pre!
    ******* troll says what?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post
    OK, why would you be here if you were still not using a Pre or Pixi. You guys crack me up.
    Uh, maybe because we like this community (some people more than others). Why are you so hostile and bitter?
    No offense but some might say if you love your Pre why are you in the "Other Devices" section. Not me but some might say. And what would you expect to find in "other Devices". This section is for NON PRE Phone discussions. Again just sayin.
    Pre sits on the nightstand with wifi only. Pixi is useless if it's not activated unfortunately. Just because I use the Evo now, doesn't mean I'm not interested in seeing updates to the Pre and Pixi (own both) and follow their progression. I won't return though until I can see my agenda on the wallpaper though. It's BS there's no today screen type of capability in webOS. Such a step backwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I say that all the time and people reply, it's the recent posts thing. Regardless, if other devices weren't intriguing them, they wouldn't be over in this section in the first place, recent post listings or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    No offense but some might say if you love your Pre why are you in the "Other Devices" section. Not me but some might say. And what would you expect to find in "other Devices". This section is for NON PRE Phone discussions. Again just sayin.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.