Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    For you but to others WEBOS is junk and they prefer Android. And to others Android is Junk and they prefer Iphone. Its all about what people want. Beta was better then VHS. Where is Beta now.
    Where is VHS now?
    Keeping webOS's spot warm
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Where is VHS now?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Kin? WP7 junior? Half the calories and a 1/4 the functionality but still that same high Verizon smartphone price? How's that working out for Verizon?
    I was being sarcastic. But it is important to note that neither KIN or Phone7 are actually running Windows...
    Most used/currently open.

Do you have use more than 6 cards on your Pre often? I can think of a handful of times i've done that and it was out of laziness of not closing things.

3-5 is my usually number. And thats not counting the dreaded "too many cards" error when i have 1 card (or no cards!) open.
    i admit your right, thats y im waiting for a next gen pre, but in my opinion, i just love how webOS works especially notifications, android cant beat that. anyways with the whole multitasking thing, i rather have visual cards than 6 icons showing the apps that are running, just my opinion
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

ahhh

actually, the kernel for WP7 is based on Windows CE 7 which I believe is the same kernel running Embedded as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I was being sarcastic. But it is important to note that neither KIN or Phone7 are actually running Windows...
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I would too, i love the cards.

But until Palm can tidy up the OS some more i just can't bother when they are more compelling (to me) products out there.

Esp. after Google showed off Froyo.
    i admit the memory leaks are a **** but i just cant c myself owning an android, I absolutely love my phone for multitasking, notifications, gestures, and keyboard. i also love having preware where one single app can control all my homebrewing. when i was messing with the evo, i was completely lost except for the times i've seen youtube videos showing multitasking, but in my honest opinion android is just plain "ugly"
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/07/2010 at 02:29 AM. Reason: language
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I'll take function over form any day. Document editing, Google Voice, voice activated functionality, and of course the big screen for media and just more viewing real estate in general. If it was the Incredible, I'd still get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    but in my honest opinion android is just plain "ugly"
    i admit the memory leaks are a b**ch but i just cant c myself owning an android, I absolutely love my phone for multitasking, notifications, gestures, and keyboard. i also love having preware where one single app can control all my homebrewing. when i was messing with the evo, i was completely lost except for the times i've seen youtube videos showing multitasking, but in my honest opinion android is just plain "ugly"
    u cant stand in the store and spend 5 mintues on the phone and expect to operate it as well as a phone you've had for several months, cmon...
    I'll take function over form any day. Document editing, Google Voice, voice activated functionality, and of course the big screen for media and just more viewing real estate in general. If it was the Incredible, I'd still get it.
    i use my pre perfectly everyday, i never have issues, i do homebrew and overclock and use all the alpha kernals and the works so i dont mind testing out stuff. and i have all the apps that i need. i dont need document editing google voice voice activated functionality (i had that on my old phone and never used it) so everyone has their own uses, for me im perfectly happy with my pre, only had 1 hardware issue which i got replaced and my 2nd is absolutely perfect. i admit that the (only) cool feature of the evo is video chatting but in reality its not worth switching to android
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    u cant stand in the store and spend 5 mintues on the phone and expect to operate it as well as a phone you've had for several months, cmon...
    i was in the store for maybe half an hour still didnt think it was worth it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

30 minutes 5 minutes its all a very short period of time. certainly not long enough to make a truly informed review
    30 minutes 5 minutes its all a very short period of time. certainly not long enough to make a truly informed review
    however much time i spent with it is my choice, not urs, chill
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

who's questioning your choice of time spent. We're just saying your opinion is an uninformed one that carries very little weight. So chill.
    my opinion of android is my opinion, its wut i think and its my choice, u dont have to go crazy on me saying u dont spend enough time to make a better choice/opinion so u guys have to chill
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

my opinion of android is my opinion, its wut i think and its my choice, u dont have to go crazy on me saying u dont spend enough time to make a better choice/opinion so u guys have to chill
    Somebody got a little offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Somebody got a little offended.
    ru talking about me or other ppl
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

ru talking about me or other ppl
    You sir.
    <quoted text removed>

thats great and im happy for sprint and google, just bc it broke records and what not doesnt mean its the best phone/OS in the world
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/07/2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: quote removed
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

<quote removed>

Like that was hard. Lol. I need to go to sleep.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/07/2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: quoted text removed
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    You sir.
    how did i get offended, im just speaking my opinion that this person is going crazy on me its not a well informed opinion, i think thats crazy. everybody has different opinions, if ppl dont like webOS, thats great i dont care its not gonna make me switch, the only way i switch or upgrade is if a phone is worth enough or wows me. the evo certainly has "wow" hardware just doesnt have a "wow" OS like webOS, and like ive repeated, my opinion
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

doesn't mean its the best at all. it shows that the room for the Pre to succeed is getting smaller. no users=no devs=no apps=no money=no updates
    i agree on thats and thats y im waiting patiently for the next gen webOS device, even though some ppl think its not coming but i and many others do believe also its coming soon, im just not gonna waste my upgrade on an android device that i dont believe is worth it, i rather have webOS where i have all the apps that i need and i feel its much more superior than android
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast