1.    #1  
    Just a rumor, but rumor has it android is getting their beloved update and flash in june. Rumor: Froyo Android 2.2 coming to the HTC Desire as early as June 23rd | robert-nelson | Google Android Blog
    <<<moved thread>>>
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I can't wait until flash is purged from the internet. If you want to see what HTML brings to the table, check out this HTML5 demonstration on Apple's web site. You'll need Safari to experience the demo since other browsers don't have HTML5 fully implemented yet. This is probably a way for Apple to up its Safari download count. But if you already have Safari installed on your Mac or PC, it's an interesting demo to try out.

It's nice to view a streamed video without have the ol' MSI Wind's fan start blowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I can't wait until flash is purged from the internet. If you want to see what HTML brings to the table, check out this HTML5 demonstration on Apple's web site. You'll need Safari to experience the demo since other browsers don't have HTML5 fully implemented yet. This is probably a way for Apple to up its Safari download count. But if you already have Safari installed on your Mac or PC, it's an interesting demo to try out.

It's nice to view a streamed video without have the ol' MSI Wind's fan start blowing.
    If you don't like it, don't use it. Why must your dislikes (or Steve Jobs' dislikes for that matter) be foisted off on me or anyone else.
    Last edited by GenericMusings; 06/04/2010 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    If you don't like it, don't use it. Why must your dislikes (or Steve Jobs' dislikes for that matter) be foisted off on me or anyone else.
    Pretty slick how I made you navigate to PreCentral, choose this forum, click on this thread, and read through to the end just so I could foist you one upside the head real good, eh? How very sinister of me.

Do you find you get foisted a lot - like when someone wants to share new information with you ... or any time you read something you disagree with?
    There are some definite strengths to Flash which shouldn't be ignored, for the developer and the consumers. Many Flash developers love the technology and the tools and the entire architecture. Most consumers use flash with little trouble trouble.

It's very pretentious to attack a technology which has served its purpose well, it may not be perfect but neither is any language.

One day HTML5 developers will outnumber Flash, but until then it's impact and usefulness is minor.
    you do now android already has flash.it came with the froyo 2.2 update on the nexus one..