Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Anyone have the link to this?

I saw it here a few days ago maybe, and can't find it now. I think the Pre was maybe 6th or so, with the EVO numero uno. (How's a phone that isn't even out #1?)

Thanks in advance.
    Well...I know CNET has a article on the most anticipated smartphones of 2010...

Windows Phone 7 - Most-anticipated smartphones of 2010 (photos) - CNET Reviews
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMacs View Post
    Anyone have the link to this?

I saw it here a few days ago maybe, and can't find it now. I think the Pre was maybe 6th or so, with the EVO numero uno. (How's a phone that isn't even out #1?)

Thanks in advance.
    Here's the thread...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...artphones.html
    I think it was a Matt Miller post on ZDnet. Let's see... Ah yes, here it is: Top 10 smartphones of 2010 ... for now | ZDNet
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Both good, but not what I read. This was an article by someone mentioning he/she had been with all major US carriers at one point or another. The Pre was the 3rd phone listed on the second page... sorry, but my memory is only bringing back bits and pieces... for some strange reason the iPhone was on the list
    You must have posted just before me--see post #4.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    That's it jbg! Thanks. Not as crazy as I thought I was.
    The incredible should be on that list (but its an opinion piece so i guess not haha).