Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes
    I'm getting it. I'm sure a lot of people will get it. It should make record sales for sprint. I'm not getting rid of webos as I got a touchpad. But I will get rid of the crappy pre and pre 2 once and for all. Pre 3 is perfect but too bad it didn't make it to the USA. The hardware in the pre 3 is just amazing. I been having the pre 2 now and it's like a mini upgrade from the pre. I want a good phone and that's why I'm getting the iphone 5. Like I said, the pre 3 would have been my 1st choice but HP pretty much took my DREAM away
    I already moved on to the nexus s, the iphone 5 on sprint is definitely compelling. I know i'll take at least a long look at it.
    Last edited by m3grady2; 09/17/2011 at 06:24 PM.
    With a dying Pre- on my hands, I'm probably moving on to an iphone on Sprint unless a cool WP7 phone is announced.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    If it's 3g I will stick with At&t and buy one on their network again. I often talk on the speakerphone while I look something up. If it was 4g, my contract was up and sprint had 4g service in the Detroit area, I'd switch.
    This is a real tough call for me. I've been hanging on to an original Pre with keyboard issues and hoping for a new WebOS phone, but that's not happening. I don't want to leave Sprint. I also just scored a Pre2 in the firesale, so my decision is FrankenPre or iPhone. Ordinarily I would not have much problem with that, but I have an iPad2 in addition to a Touchpad and there are a lot of good things along with the bad. The main reason I would consider getting the iPhone is that it sounds like iOS 5 will be a significant improvement...and in fact has some characteristics of WebOS.
    played with iphone 4S today & when my launch day sprint pre- dies I will be so sad. It (iphone) is nice but not as easy to use as my pre. It will be a hard decision as to what phone I get next. Never an android. So maybe a windows phone, I'll have to play with of those and then I'll decide. Maybe someone will buy web-os and save all of us.
    played with iphone 4S today & when my launch day sprint pre- dies I will be so sad. It (iphone) is nice but not as easy to use as my pre. It will be a hard decision as to what phone I get next. Never an android. So maybe a windows phone, I'll have to play with of those and then I'll decide. Maybe someone will buy web-os and save all of us.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345