Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

This at the very least shows that smooth online video is possible on mobile devices, and hopefully these sites play as well on the pre. With hulu being blocked, I was hoping we could at least expect sprint tv quality playback, but this surpassed my expectations!

(Oh, and as a sidenote, does anyone else feel that maybe google made sure that flash was debuted on android first using youtube as leverage?)
    Quote Originally Posted by tredftw View Post
    This at the very least shows that smooth online video is possible on mobile devices, and hopefully these sites play as well on the pre. With hulu being blocked, I was hoping we could at least expect sprint tv quality playback, but this surpassed my expectations!

(Oh, and as a sidenote, does anyone else feel that maybe google made sure that flash was debuted on android first using youtube as leverage?)
    Most video services online use Flash...so I'm not expecting much hangup like your showing on MV and it should also wirk on webOS.

Politics, never know really, but anything is possible hold-up or otherwise and either way I'm still looking forward to Flash on webOS.

Sorli...
    come on adobe pre needs flash !
    So before you know it, Megapr0n and Youpr0n will work as well... my pervert friends will love it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tredftw View Post
    Yes! I think that Google got Adobe to shelve the webos version until the Android version was released. There is no other explanation why software we've seen in action since last summer/fall can't be released in beta. I hadn't thought of the youtube leverage. Good call. It would say a lot in a meeting if Google said something like "Yeah, we've been looking hard at this whole HTML5 thing for the future of Youtube..." Then BAM flash on Android first. Hmmm.