1.    #1  
    But more of a see you later. I know the title is not original, but its the only thing I can think of.

Long story short, This is my 3rd Pixi and it is acting up AGAIN! So speaking with Asurion I got offerd 3 choices of phones. Pre, Pixi, and Moment. Well I choose the Moment for personal reasons, but that doesn't mean I will be leaving from here. This is my first forum that I have been really active in and I am thankful for this whole community I don't care If I have gotten into disagreements with you on topics I really do appreciate all of you. I might not be here as much but I will try to be here as often as possible. I know some people will not like this thread and flame me, but I did not intend on that to happen. And a special thanks to Blubble who let me participate in my first beta the NaNPlayer beta.

I just wanted to let you all know this. And I hope you appreciated my opinions as much as I appreciated yours.
    No Koolkid,

There are a few knuckleheads in every crowd, but at the end of the day, it's just a phone. Ignore the haters. Most of us will be through a few of them (phones, not haters.,. but you never know) over the next 5 years. If everybody brings their "A" game, it's going to fun being a mobile device user no matter what you choose to use.

C
    Last edited by C-Note; 05/18/2010 at 09:42 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    No Koolkid,

There are a few knuckleheads in every crowd, but at the end of the day, it's just a phone. Ignore the haters. Most of us will be through a few of them (phones, not haters.,. but you never know) over the next 5 years. If everybody brings their "A" game, it's going to fun being a mobile device user no matter what you choose to use.

C
    Thanks man. I really appreciate that.
    Do what you gotta do for you besides Palm needs to get their act together and stop shipping out last years junk and slightly newer junk with a plus on it. I'll be getting a Evo in two weeks.
    Last edited by kinster02; 05/18/2010 at 11:58 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Do what gotta do for you besides Palm needs to get their act together and stop shipping out last years junk and junk with a + on it.
    Thanks, if palm has all there stuff together by my official next upgrade than I should be back here. Cause I really do like Webos. It's just has to many problems right now.
    KoolKid I feel your pain. I have been through a bunch of Pre's and I am considering a switch myself. I LOVE WebOS but the hardware is pretty crappy IMO. Anyway dont worry about the haters as Palm/HP will eventually bring new phones to market and those who leave will probably be back
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fonefanatic View Post
    KoolKid I feel your pain. I have been through a bunch of Pre's and I am considering a switch myself. I LOVE WebOS but the hardware is pretty crappy IMO. Anyway dont worry about the haters as Palm/HP will eventually bring new phones to market and those who leave will probably be back
    Thanks, I really don't wanna leave either, but this phone has to many problems for me.
    I'll be coming back too, I'm leaving for the EVO, but I feel your pain man. I was here on June 6th, 2009, and I'm on my 8th Pre. I'm definantly going to get the HP and WebOs hybrid tablet, but I'll be holding my breathe on the phone. I don't know what the past track record HP has with phones, but when they issue a Palm device, I'll be there. Until then, your not alone...
    Palm has done some great things for this industry in the past and it's always possible they may once again do something great. It's been a long dry spell, but it's worth checking back in here to see what they've come up with every now and again.