1.    #1  
    Hey, ought to share this with you guys, after trying all top 3 mobile OSes, iPhone OS, Android OS and finally webOS. I decided to give out points on each catagory that benefits me the most and it turned out this way.

1. webOS finish with 7.9 out of 10. (battery life and app catalog kills it)
    2. Android OS finish with 7.8 out of 10 (Web and IM programs kills it)
    3. iPhone OS finish with 6.7 out of 10 (Email, Notifications and M.T. kills it)

At the end, my prediction was right, webOS comes out top edging out Android OS and beating out iPhone OS as well.

webOS for life. :-)
    can you please post how you came up with those numbers?

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    speed of iphone OS and anything based on the snapdragon processor should knock WebOS down a few points. my biggest gripe with them is being able to load/switch to the camera app quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    speed of iphone OS and anything based on the snapdragon processor should knock WebOS down a few points. my biggest gripe with them is being able to load/switch to the camera app quickly.
    800 MHZ and never look back
    This signature for rent
    Yeah just OC your Pre to 800 and then it's quick.

I have to admit even before the OC my Pre took pictures faster then my Droid ever could even when I OC my droid to 1.3 - :P
    Don't even need 800mhz you could get away with running the 600 or 720mhz patchs.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToTalkSports View Post
    Hey, ought to share this with you guys, after trying all top 3 mobile OSes, iPhone OS, Android OS and finally webOS. I decided to give out points on each catagory that benefits me the most and it turned out this way.

1. webOS finish with 7.9 out of 10. (battery life and app catalog kills it)
    2. Android OS finish with 7.8 out of 10 (Web and IM programs kills it)
    3. iPhone OS finish with 6.7 out of 10 (Email, Notifications and M.T. kills it)

At the end, my prediction was right, webOS comes out top edging out Android OS and beating out iPhone OS as well.

webOS for life. :-)
    Impressive methodology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Impressive methodology.
    Hey, the results are in.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    800 MHZ and never look back
    I OC'ed and still didn't notice a huge improvement. It's slightly faster but nothing astonishing; still slow as ****.
    people really pretend that the 800mhz patch makes it iphone/android responsive.

It doesn't. It does make it better though.

Btw, whats wrong with the Web of android? Also whats wrong with IM? Its annoying its not synergized...but Gchat is great on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    people really pretend that the 800mhz patch makes it iphone/android responsive.

It doesn't. It does make it better though.
    And it keeps the phone nice and toasty warm by converting battery energy into life-giving warmth through excess CPU cycles.
    i'm tempted to OC, but don't want to go to 800... worried about long term effect. I might just "real clock" to 600mhz, but not sure it's worth it. I hate having to unpatch or wait for updates when a new firmware is out
    I used an iPhone (friend's) recently and it was pretty cool. I like the webOS much more. The phone itself felt good (build quality)

The HUGE problem with the iPhone was that once I gave it back to my friend it took hours to wipe the SMUG off of my hands!!!!!!