Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    well i am a Big Palm Fan But Come On Palm You Need To Step Up To The Game Cause The Iphone Is Bringing Out The New Iphone Next Month But I Will Never Leave Palm No Matter What but Im Just Saying Step It Up
    Check out The Video ... Just Giving The Homies At The Precentral A Heads Up.. Thats All

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37112714
    Last edited by chile_man; 05/12/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yay Guys Let's Talk Like This!

On a serious note, I'm worried more about Android.
    I Know Why Would You Write Like This? Pretty annoying to read and more so to even write like that no matter what device your typing with.
    we needed another thread like this. makes it an even 100?
    who cares...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    we needed another thread like this. makes it an even 100?
    LoL... Come on m8, you mean you don't like reading old, old, old news over and over and over........

But ya, to true.
  7.    #7  
    sorry if this is old news .... man i havent been on for a while.. sorry ... will remove this
    AppRoPriatE CapItaLiZatiOn iS yOur FriEnd.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    write allu want, just don't start a new thread. Already have a million here you coud add to.

more threads clog up the search results for those that come here for actual information and help
  10.    #10  
    I Sure Will Do That Next Time .. Thanks...
    I'm excited for the next iPhone. I'd like to see what Palm and others will be gunning for. If the new iPhone brings some innovative features as standard smartphone gear, then we all benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    who cares...
    +1
    Running a variant of the A4 processor that's in the iPad will make for a speedy phone and should give its limited multitasking a boost. Like webOS though it's still boring screens of icons. Nothing fun or new OS wise.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    if i was in at&t i would actually give a dookie but im not so who cares haha
    well there's been a lot of talk about the exclusivity as of late. Technically it's for another 2yrs, but that could change.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    why do people that don't care about other phones, continue to post in this section. who cares if you don't care. stop posting whoring.
    HTC EVO 4G
    ROOTED
    CM6 ROM
    50FPS
    40mflops
    I appreciate this post as it's always good to stay on top of and discuss what the competition is up to.
    The Saint
    It's funny because they have to venture all they way over to this forum. That actually takes effort. This isn't about the Pre or Pixi. It's a far cry from the webOS app and homebrew side. So there must be some interest in what the other platforms are doing. So they then come in here and just act like they don't care and everything else sucks. Makes zero sense. It's one thing I can't stand about this board. Many are no better than the iphone fanb0ys they bash.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydos View Post
    why do people that don't care about other phones, continue to post in this section. who cares if you don't care. stop posting whoring.
    I agree.
    We've asked the people who post about other handhelds to post in the Other Handhelds forum. We've asked the people who want to compare another device with the Pre to post in the CrossPlatform forum. And now that they do, don't come over here and crap in their threads.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I'm a big fan of not paying out the nose for the name and crappy service.

Android is still ugly and clunky.

Palm needs to release another phone and a tablet. Their OS is so much better than the OverpricedPhone and Android.

They need to move a tad faster. They have all the carriers now which is great, they just need to follow it up with great hardware.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast