Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Will google enter the laptop os market soon or does microsoftwiener have too much experience to be dethroned? Lucky for billy sliding glass door 7 doesn't suck like vista or we'd all be beating down googles door about right now for a decent os. It's time we throw all the garbage out the window7 and let some webos sunshine in, don't you thank? think,thank,i'm surthern. forgive. Fry microsofts brains, i know i'm preaching to the choir here but imagine a laptop with full size keyboard and 17" screen running webos, microsoft can't rule forever.
    first.
    Absolutely yes. Their operating system is called ChromeOS, and is built on the Android/Chrome stuff they've produced over the last few years...

http://googolsystem.appspot.com/files/about.html
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Absolutely yes. Their operating system is called ChromeOS, and is built on the Android/Chrome stuff they've produced over the last few years...

Google Operating System
    bring it
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    What does that rant have to do with google?

Anyway, google, webos, iphoneOS and WinPho7 will all be in the tablet arena and reach a level of success. but I don't see any of them running away with it because it's just not a big enough market to have a "dominant" winner.

Phones an notebooks overlap too much in the tablet arena so what I guess well see is really high end phones with manageably large screens and touchscreen notebooks. Tablets will be a niche (unless prices drop to the 200 range.)
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    if a company's web browser has anything to do with their os then i give
    internet explorer=1.2
    chrome=7.6
    firefox=8.2
    firefox os? j/k
    Chrome OS looks nice. I already use the Chrome browser and in my opinion blows away IE and Firefox.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Chrome OS looks nice. I already use the Chrome browser and in my opinion blows away IE and Firefox.
    Opera browser | Faster & safer internet | Free download