• Blackberry to webOS

5 11.63%
  • Windows to webOS

6 13.95%
  • From other platforms to webOS

18 41.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just want to have a quick poll on how many users from iPhone/Android or other platforms are switching to Palm?

Now that AT&T is available on all major carriers (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)..

Bring it on guys.

MODS:: Want to update the poll to include one more option " PalmOS to webOS". How can I update the Poll??
    Last edited by hirenpathak; 05/07/2010 at 01:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    I had an iPhone and disabled it when I got a Pre. Now I carry both because neither does everything I want. So now the Pre is a text/phone/tether and the iPhone is for doing everything else (work/games/email/music/reading/lounging/etc)
    Last edited by Urkel; 04/29/2010 at 03:59 PM.
  3.    #3  
    hmm.. no takers for this poll?? That's weird..
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I came from Palm OS (Centro). Wanted to stick with Palm.
  5.    #5  
    only 10 people voted so far? That sucks..come on ppl..
  6.    #6  
    :bump:
    I'm assume "other OS" means either Symbian, or (probably most) feature/dumb phone right?
    I came from Palm OS Treo 750
    Voted.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by elessarelfstar View Post
    I'm assume "other OS" means either Symbian, or (probably most) feature/dumb phone right?
    Yes that is correct. Anything that you are using doesn't fall under any of the above options, you can use "Other OS"
    Leaving windows mobile...can't wait! I'm getting real tired of flashing new/customized ROMs trying to find that mythical "perfect" ROM.

Looking forward to my Pre!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewakaMJ View Post
    Leaving windows mobile...can't wait! I'm getting real tired of flashing new/customized ROMs trying to find that mythical "perfect" ROM.

Looking forward to my Pre!
    You won't be disappointed my friend. :-) Welcome to the webOS community.
    Voted-I came over from the Treo 700P. Loved that phone until it began to restart anytime I checked text messages. On my first Pre and looking forward to the 2nd Gen Pre. Nothing compares to Web OS
    Should have had an option for PalmOS to WebOS. Counting my vote plus responses in this thread I count 4 - making that tied currently for 1st place along with Windows and Blackberry.

AT&T Palm Centro to AT&T WebOS - soon I hope!
    Don't have my Palm Pre Plus yet, but now that I have a date for AT&T launch that I can anticipate, I'm ready to jump ship from iPhone. iPhone early adopter here (fell in line for 1st day original iPhone). I upgraded to the 3G but not to 3GS and my love affair with iPhone (and Apple for that matter) is done. Meanwhile, developed a free game (ExoPlanets) using my friend's Palm Pre Plus (Verizon) and can't wait to have my own!
    feature phone.
  17.    #17  
    how to update the poll??
    Current iPhone user here, waiting for next-gen hardware soon before I jump ship.
    How about from webOS to all others??? thats a good poll.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  20.    #20  
    Now that Palm Pre Plus is on AT&T, how many of iPhone users we got into webOS?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast