1.    #1  
    QderoPateo Ouidoo to pack 26-core chip, looks like Palm Pre and Windows Phone 7 love child -- Engadget

Yeah I know... 26 core chip, sweet rigght? We can always dream.. Oh and 220 hrs of standby caught my attention as well
    If Palm came out with this phone, people would still complain about the screen size.
    Oh Palm, oh Palm, where are thou Palm?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    holy.....

augmented reality and 3d social networking? sounds a bit....vaporware-ish
    well it's 26 weak cores, that = 4ipad cores, or 8 palm pre cores. It's still in the prototype stage. Lets not forget we have dual core 1.5ghz phones coming out, which=3 ipad cores. While this is a pretty big step forward, it's not as big as they make it seem.
  5.    #5  
    it does sound impressive, which sells phones, which Palm needs
    lol that's so sweet
    though if you read my post about it on 04/20 doing the research they also using a new technology that was stated could not be implemented on a phone or a computer. Called Augmented Reality which in a sense uses the rear camera to show detail of what your looking at, (ex as I stated before pointing the phone's cameria at lets say a empty baseball field at night only to show on your phone a concert that was going on there hours prior. or pointing it at a store and having not only a list of things in there with the prices, but the history of the store as well.) the reason why you would need 4 CPU all to each do its own function. This is the future believe it or not.