1.    #1  
    heres a link where you can go talk about the evo and not worry about pre ******* heckling you for it. Let them rot in their own denial and lets go have sum fun!!

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/

everything you want to kno about the evo 4g. There's even a post about pre users who are going to get a evo 4g. So please join us. We are havin great discussions!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    heres a link where you can go talk about the evo and not worry about pre ******* heckling you for it. Let them rot in their own denial and lets go have sum fun!!

HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums

everything you want to kno about the evo 4g. There's even a post about pre users who are going to get a evo 4g. So please join us. We are havin great discussions!!
    keep it like that.. go get happy.
  3.    #3  
    you should check it out. You might have your horizons broadened. Live outside the box
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    No thanks - married to WebOS - i'll be by her side until she takes her last breath...
    I would hardly call supporting WebOS and the Pre living 'inside the box', as you say.

edit: in reply to BlkAv8r. DAMN RIGHTS!! I lost my pre I got a 3 year contract for just over 4 months ago. Been devoting time to the device like none other, and since Bell hadn't mentioned the Smart phone care package, that apparently only costs like 7 bucks a month. So i had to buy a new one. I hate bell and I didn't wanna buy a pre off them even when they dropped it to 299.96. so i found someone here in edmonton selling the pre with a bunch of accessories (which was awesome cuz the pre i lost had the touchstone dock backing on it still) at any rate i paid about 350 just so i could have the pre again. I'll always be supporting it.

LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX..... GET A PRE AND STICK WITH IT.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I certainly agree it makes more sense to discuss the Evo on the Android forums rather than here. I an not sure how it is considered living in denial wanting to discuss the palm pre on precentral forums, but, I guess if someone does not agree with you there must be something wrong with them right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    you should check it out. You might have your horizons broadened. Live outside the box
    Been there done that. I am a sales rep for sprint. Enjoy yourself.
  8.    #8  
    oh I have been enjoying myself thankyou hahaha.
  9.    #9  
    hey I heard that they won't be chrging extra for 4g. Is that true @rush?
    I'm over there!
    How is this the correct forum?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

12.    #12  
    nice koolkid. So many things to talk about over there
    hows sticking with the pre living inside the box? I don't like how closed apples eco system is, and how you need a mac to make apps for it. My friend has a droid,and the interface is unatractive. I'm no going t use windows mobile 6.5, cause you know why. And mobile 7 can't multitask.
    Does anyone else notice the irony in this thread? Lol @ OP
    i chose a brand new platform instead of an already existing one. gosh, i need to get out of this box. i feel like a closed up little box boy.
    I love my Pre and in no way is it being inside a box to want one or to keep one.
    Saying that is being closed minded yourself or you are just trolling. ii

With that said I admit I am VERY intrigued with the EVO. I am seriously considering one come June if Palm has nothing new to offer me. I would MUCH rather get a new WebOS device if it was on some really cool hardware. I am starting to get tired of the too many cards messages and the sluggishness of my Pre at times.

I am open minded though but I am just not familiar with Android enough yet to make a decision. I am unsure how the apps work, are their paid ones, do they have a catalog etc...Or is it you just buy them from each developer as you go? How well does it multitask, how do notifications work on it, how is the browser, email etc... I hear the OS is so different from device to device and that sounds bad to me. Do all apps work on ALL versions of Android? How do apps handle all the different screen sizes and resolutions etc... How do they handle the supported hardware of each, camera, keyboard etc....

I am sitting in a restaurant right now tethering over my Pre with Wi-Fi, can the EVO do that? Will it cost me extra or are there hacks like MyTether? Are there hacks for Android in general like Jailbreaking the iPhone and Homebrew on the Pre?

I am also really unsure I can deal with that virtual keyboard. I am unsure that huge screen may be too big to carry it around though using it will be sweet I am sure.

Lots of questions I need to research.
    Last edited by Paladin; 04/25/2010 at 02:37 PM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!

The baby is right this thread is boring