Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Sprint is way ahead of anybody in 4g coverage and I haven't heard a word from verizon, t-mobile or at&t about their 4g coverage. so what good is a 4g iphone going to be without 4g coverage?
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    Sprint is way ahead of anybody in 4g coverage and I haven't heard a word from verizon, t-mobile or at&t about their 4g coverage. so what good is a 4g iphone going to be without 4g coverage?
    its not a 4g iphone as an 4g network. Ita 4g as an 4th generation. Like the same way 3g ipod nanos didn't have 3g.

at&t and about every other provider in the world besides sprint is using lte instead of wimax for 4g, whicj is going to take lobger to deploy.
    so which is better LTE or WiMax... i cant never get a straight answer why Sprint will be only one with WiMaxs and the rest of the nation will be on LTE... idk can anyone explain why and what is the differences?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    so which is better LTE or WiMax... i cant never get a straight answer why Sprint will be only one with WiMaxs and the rest of the nation will be on LTE... idk can anyone explain why and what is the differences?
    I don't know all the details but heres what I know:

wimax is ready now, lte still needs some work done.

lte uses sim cards,and will be used world wide malking things simppler for the user.