Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Really, they have lost half of there customer base
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    thanks for sharing your goodbye...Palm is holding a meeting right now to see if they can release a new handset and OS version early to try and keep you from switching. Can you give them a couple days to build you one?

sheesh...what is the point of posting this goodbye? Just go...
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Well guys its been a blast these last 10 months but, I gotta say that this might just be my last post. I know and I understand that lately there has been a lot of angst at the prospective future of Palm but, me personally, I'm abandoning ship. Palm gave it a decent stab at trying to climb up the smartphone ranks but, alas, it is all for naught. This was my first smartphone and it has indeed showed me what I need for the future, it will always have a special place in my heart. But, an even better spot is now reserved for the HTC Evo from Sprint.
    Please reference yesterday's post and read the comments.

thanks for the good-bye note.

http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...-t-iphone.html

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Jesus! So many touchy feely people around here needing to get their closure on?
    Posted in wrong forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Posted in wrong forum.
    Maybe we need to create a "heartfelt good-bye letters" forum, no?

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    are you looking for a hug goodbye or something?

cyabye.
    This signature for rent
    So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, Goodbye.....
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Some people just can't wait. We will still be here with better products when you comeback.
    Don't let that screen door hit ya'. Same people change football teams every year.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Maybe we need to create a "heartfelt good-bye letters" forum, no?
    Goes in the whiners section:

General Pre Complaints
    This is the thread for general Palm Pre complaints and replies. All "I'm leaving" posts and replies go here as well. Here is an article summarizing major complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Goes in the whiners section:

General Pre Complaints
    This is the thread for general Palm Pre complaints and replies. All "I'm leaving" posts and replies go here as well. Here is an article summarizing major complaints.
    Ha,ha Whiners Section!!

That is Perfect!! Thanks for the heads-up!

sooooo
    Amazing how dramatic some people get over a cell phone

"grass is always greener on the other side"

Frig

It's almost like people divorce their cell phones now lol
    I'd say goodbye but I didn't know or care about you so... Maybe someone at home cares when you leave.
    goodluck with the iphone.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    With all of his positive attitude and generally helpful posts I am sure he will be sorely missed - lol
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by bmblocker View Post
    ...mean and hateful replies.
    What did you expect ? Now dry your eyse and go whining somewhere else, ok ?
    Last edited by karstenskov; 04/25/2010 at 08:24 AM.
    WebOS still makes sense.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234