Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I like it

I think I like its slider more than the Pre's.

Just call me Berd.
    Looks incredibly sexy, Palm should take notes.
    I would upgrade to that if WM7 is legit. Not sure about a "Dell" phone either, but I love the form factor.

Palm needs a nice "leak" and soon. I'm tired of getting excited for non Palm products.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I love my Palm but this phone from Dell looks sexy.
    yeah it's cool and sleek just don't like candy bar phones
    Doesn't look like it's small. Too much of a slate device.

Would make a good high end phone for Palm though if it runs webOS, just not entirely my cup of tea.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Looks hot! Not sure if I want a 4.1" screen, but this could very well replace my Pre. Still waiting to see what the C40 is though. Plus, I'm not really into Dell..

But WM7 is a real contender to me. Loving the metro, no icons design. We'll see, Q4 is lightyears away in smartphone time.
    it looks fugly LOL
    Palm just keeps getting smaller and smaller. Who in their right mind would buy a Pre on AT&T in Q4 when phones like this, iPhone 4g, and more will be readily available. I seriously hope Palm doesn't release the mystical and magical C40 on Sprint exclusively first even though I'm on Sprint because they need all the help available to stay afloat this year.
    Seeing the 3 beautiful pieces of hardware Dell just "leaked" I'm really starting to wish they'd have bought Palm.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Looks very good but I'm not switching to at&t or tmobile. Bring this to sprint and I will consider it.
  13.    #13  
    Pixi on steroids.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    Pixi on steroids.

even the keyboard was just a copy and paste away.

All of the secondary symbols are even in the same place, they just replaced the Symbol button with a search button. Wow.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    Well Dell of all companies just leaked what I was praying the 2nd Gen Palm lineup would look like. Now, I'm not sold for sure on these specific devices, but if the pixi type one and vertical slider were WebOS devices from Palm I'd be wetting myself with excitement.

Apple, HTC, and Dell have played their cards. Your move palm, and it better be good.
    Last edited by Babadi; 04/21/2010 at 11:00 PM.
    Just had a realization, was imagining what that dell super pixi would look like with the screen shrunk and a gesture area put in -when I decided Palm should just get rid of the gesture area. Have the bottom of the screen accept gestures (or even the entire screen) and you have that much more screen size.

Almost a perfect Pixi2, but I'd make it a hair wider, the dimensions are on engadget and it is the exact width of the pixi, slightly thinner, and 1cm taller. I'd go at least a half cm wider.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I do dig. The dell lightning might make me hold out on reupping my att contract
    Bringing sexy back...... just wish that when you open it angles up somehow with out making it curve. I don't know how maybe with an spring loaded internal arm or something.
  19. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by likeobama View Post
    Palm just keeps getting smaller and smaller. Who in their right mind would buy a Pre on AT&T in Q4 when phones like this, iPhone 4g, and more will be readily available. I seriously hope Palm doesn't release the mystical and magical C40 on Sprint exclusively first even though I'm on Sprint because they need all the help available to stay afloat this year.

The other thing is - I think we can knock dell off the "might buy palm" list.
    Looks like MS is coming back into the game in a big way.

Development in Visual Studio always is a pleasant experience...
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast