Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

throw c40 in here for fun. Of course c40 must add front facing camera obviously to compete. Still a mockup design, but out of all three I would def choose c40 if not only for the keyboard. The c40 will be larger than Pre so that keyboard is larger. Can't wait for this phone war to begin
    Last edited by double1; 04/20/2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Nicely done, still the EVO looks like it has the edge on screen real estate, the C40 looks to much like the current Pre which i doubt would be a selling point, i think it should be changed up abit design wise to appeal more, but if that C40 were to have sold like that a year ago i believe it would have been a different story today ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

The mock up is unbelievable. I would buy this up in a heartbeat.
    c40 every time
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    Ooooo.....sweet.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Too bad so sad iPhone 4G merely means 4th Generation. EVO is the real 4G supersonic speed demon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDriver View Post
    Too bad so sad iPhone 4G merely means 4th Generation. EVO is the real 4G supersonic speed demon.
    In few select markets.
    and who said that was the c40?
    that's just a mockup, just an idea that David Vogt came up with. I think it looks clean but I agree that even though it's nice if they did change the design up a lil away from the pre it wouldn't hurt.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Yea me too, I would love a C40
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    In few select markets.
    For now.....

Back when the folks at Apple launched their original iPhone, there was no 3G even and people gobbled the thing up.