1.    #1  
    some funny ipad/iphone pics i've come across

ha ha ?
    Anyone who has any interest in the Ipad should just wait for the HP slate with web os.
    LOL, great!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Yeah but its still selling out all over the best buy's and apple stores over here. everytime they get some in stock they sell out withing 3 days
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    I bought an iPad for my mom with no intention on getting one yet, but the more I used it the more I found where it fit in my life. And once I heard that the courier project was dead then I went and got me a 32GB version for myself. It's not a laptop replacement (and it's not meant to be) but it definitely has cut my laptop usage down severely.

Another thing to note is that the device is all about apps.
    IPhone/Touch Apps: 200,000 Apps
    Android: 48,000
    iPad: 12,000
    WebOS: 2200

People think theyre being clever by saying "Its a big iPod Touch" but that label fits just fine. For 200,000 apps that's exactly what it is. But there is also a quickly growing iPad specific app catalog out there and when apps are written specifically for this sized screen then the device is fantastic. It's not for everyone but it does have a an audience. I'm not convinced Tablets are the Future but I definitely am sold that Touchscreen is the Future.
    I love the stone comparison. Priceless ha ha
    I think iLame fits just fine.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    LOL, funny!
    guys, you are amazing!
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Two months later....

• Apple shipping 1.2M iPads per month
    • Generating nearly $1B in revenue monthly
    • 24 iPads a minute

Onto iPhone... 600,000 Pre-Sales on the first day it is available for order.

Apple as a company?

Analysts scramble to raise AAPL targets - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Tech

Yeah... the iPad is a stone
    The last set of pics were priceless.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Don't forget also that the stone is cheaper, will never break, and never go out of style.