Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray333 View Post
    Sorry for having an opinion there guys. Enjoy your phones.
    I'm pretty sure I speak for all Pre users that read these forums, when I say the past 2 months have been pretty tough for us. So yea you may get a lil push back. But for the most part, I don't think Palm is out of Biz, I think they maybe in process of an move with htc hopefully. Either way the current pre is still capable of doing what other phones are doing on the mobile forefront ( in fact a few companies are still playing catchup)...I still love my Pre
  2.    #22  
    Well I do feel jipped,but I never mentioned anything about the world ending though. just saying.
    I don't feel jipped. I made my bed and I'll sleep in it until a better bed (in my opinion) comes along.

I don't hold anyone but myself responsible. I've enjoyed my Pre and I will continue to do so until such time as I replace it. Hopefully, I'll be able to replace it with a new Palm product that has a better future. But if not, I'll make a decision (when the time comes) to move to another platform with more "promise" and functionality that meets MY needs.

In the end, all that matters is whether or not the phone meets your needs and desires. If it does, great. If it does not, there are alternatives. You may or may not be completely happy with the alternatives (neighbor's grass always "seems" greener). At least you HAVE alternatives. That's what is great about a free market.
    Everyones entitled to their opinion. In my opinion, The pre is the best smartphone ive had, and ive gone through quite a few in my 11 yrs as a loyal sprint customer. Granted there are things id wish the pre would get on, like a few better apps, I really have not had any hardware issues, but thats always good to upgrade, and the battery life, ive gotten so use to charging it up in my car/work, i dont notice. yet it does all that i have really needed, broswing for a restaurant i wanna go to, making the reservations with open table, checking my account to see if i got $$ to go out haha , gps in getting there , and than texting/emailing friends pictures about my wonderful meal. So i pray palm keeps going, times are hard, but ive heard somewhere that prayers in our darkest hour, do not go unheard.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12