1.    #1  
    Interesting! I wonder if this will benefit webOS.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    IDK, it just ****es me off when a comany takes a stance like that. I realize there is a bigger market on the iPhone, but I now have no desire to port my app to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    IDK, it just ****es me off when a comany takes a stance like that. I realize there is a bigger market on the iPhone, but I now have no desire to port my app to it.
    Even more disgusting that the basis of their OS is open source. Take something open, and lock it down so that it isn't useful, or flexible. Sure, you can use their stuff. But only the way they want you to. Asshats.
    : (){:|:&};:
    I really hope that ballsy move just makes developers made and wanna jump ship, hopefully in the direction of webos. But even with the rumors about webos lately if i was a developer i would not want webos either, especially not knowing what is going to come of palm. Most likely they will all jump on the Android bandwagon
    sadly I don't think android is all that user friendly. It's not very atractive nor is it very intuitive compared to iphone and webos. But the hardware is what makes it big and htc sense. I hope android doesn kill out webos because then I'll end up with apple which while has started to look like a good alternative if webos disapears, it doesn't have all thefeatures webos has and everything webos lacks from apple is easier to add implement thus webos has most potential of all three.