1.    #1  
    and we're stuck with nothing. FOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame2388 View Post
    and we're stuck with nothing. FOL.
    Yea, we're stuck with a fantastic web browser that came stock with the phone... I'm just as angry as you are.
    And this isn't posted in General Chat because...?
    ya i hate the native webos webbrowser is sooo good. why do we need operamini??
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    ya i hate the native webos webbrowser is sooo good. why do we need operamini??
    It's faster.
    People with iPhones say the same thing(we don't need it). But Opera Mini is a good option to have on all phones IMO. It's lighter and uses less bandwidth. That could be why it's faster.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    the webos browser doesn't support imagemaps.
    I downloaded it on my Touch. It is a little faster. But the best part is switching through the open pages with the cards at the bottom . . . O' wait I can do that on my Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    People with iPhones say the same thing(we don't need it). But Opera Mini is a good option to have on all phones IMO. It's lighter and uses less bandwidth. That could be why it's faster.
    yup, sends everything to a server for compression first...