Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The name kind of reminded me of North Korea and the KiMs there. Its KiNs here, but still... :-)
    Looks great. With this and Windows 7 Phone they are on the right track. And if courier is next, heh, woot.

This phone can share information easier than any phone today. The cloud stores pictures, video, and contacts. It's a great looking phone for its market.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Ye Gods! And I thought the iPhone was dumbed down!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    You're all adults using smartphones, right? No wonder you don't like these phones! But I still say teens and maybe even some adults would go for this. The bigger one with a full keyboard is great for texting and posting to Facebook or whatever. And the small one looks great for girls. Not everyone needs a true smartphone IMO. If you see how many flip phones people are still using around here, you'd see what I mean. They are probably even more dumbed down than these.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    You're all adults using smartphones, right? No wonder you don't like these phones! But I still say teens and maybe even some adults would go for this. The bigger one with a full keyboard is great for texting and posting to Facebook or whatever. And the small one looks great for girls. Not everyone needs a true smartphone IMO. If you see how many flip phones people are still using around here, you'd see what I mean. They are probably even more dumbed down than these.
    I think we can call it a smart dumb phone...

The game changer for these phones could very well be the Zune functionality. Sure other dumb phones can play mp3's, but the Zune has a very easy to use UI and as such would appeal to many of the women I know that buy little iPods to go with their flip phones.

I guess the reason I started this thread is because I think that these two phone did something new that had never been done before. I would never buy one because there is no way they could do what I need/want. That being said, I really don't think they were intended to do those things.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    849 Global Posts
    You should take a look at how Microsoft did Synergy. Kin is one amazing social OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    it's like a palm pre for teenie bopppers... Don't like it.
    lol true dat.
    Palm webOS: "There`s a Patch for that"
    Never mind, they shot themselves in the foot with pricing and a required data plan. The Pre Plus is actually cheaper to get on contract. So you could get your kids a true smartphone if you're going to have to pay for a smartphone data plan.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    This phone would have been very big 12 months ago, but I think at its present configuration, it's going to struggle. Especially at the Verizon price point.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12