Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718
    Quote Originally Posted by bmenot View Post
    The only mobile that has tru multitasking is the Androids, palm is dead like WM will be soon. And the new iPhone will fake its multitasking.
    TROLL! Even android users say the Pre's multi tasking and gaming for that matter is better. If you don't believe search Androidcentral. Certainly there are things android does better, but multi tasking aint one of them. Windows Phone 7 will be awesome and it will do very well and even though I can't stand Apple I can admit the iphone is a great phone as well.
    The only mobile that has tru multitasking is the Androids, palm is dead like WM will be soon. And the new iPhone will fake its multitasking.
    HAHAHA your funny. Really android has true multitasking? Have you not seen one of the numerous videos of a side by side comparison? Im curious. Are you just an ***** or are you ignorant because its obviously one of the two. Seriously now dude. Get a pre in your hand. Ive used androids in fact my bro has one. It does not have true multitasking. And it never will.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    HAHAHA your funny. Really android has true multitasking? Have you not seen one of the numerous videos of a side by side comparison? Im curious. Are you just an ***** or are you ignorant because its obviously one of the two. Seriously now dude. Get a pre in your hand. Ive used androids in fact my bro has one. It does not have true multitasking. And it never will.
    I agree with you on most parts except the Android multi-tasking. it is infact true multi-tasking, its just not as obvious as WebOS. i can stream music over wifi then hold home and change back to the Browser and continue on without my music stopping. very few apps dont multi-task this way.

Edit: Dont agree on the never will part since certain 3d Games cant do this well but thats NOT to say they never will, saying that in itself is ignorant IMO
    Bottom line is,WebOS is awsome! The Pre itself is is awsome!
    Are we in agreement? Hit the thanks if you agree.

Look at what the updates has brought us thus far...

Don't get me wrong, I think the iphone is a great smartphone,if you jailbreak it.
    But it's all about making $$$ for Apple.
    To get video,you would of had to buy a brand new phone.
    To get a faster phone....brand new phone.
    Guess what, you wanna multitask...There's a brand new iphone for that.

I just think people are to damn spoiled,wanting more and more.
    Just be happy with what you got...
    Quote Originally Posted by rigatoni1374 View Post
    Guess what, you wanna multitask...There's a brand new iphone for that.
    thats only true if u got the iphone 3g or earlier; 3gs users get multitasking but overall your correct sir
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    thats only true if u got the iphone 3g or earlier; 3gs users get multitasking but overall your correct sir
    My bad...
    Palm Pre still ROCKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by rigatoni1374 View Post
    my bad...
    Palm pre still rocks!
    hell yeah!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718