1.    #1  
    This news sent Apple's stock soaring Tuesday. Palm has their work cut out for them. More of an uphill battle for Palm but hopefully Palm can impress with their new device later this year.

Just give me some better hw Palm with maybe WebOS 2.0 (UI supported by GPU). I don't need it to play Blu-Ray or anything like that but a better form factor (nicer screen with more real estate doesn't have to be "bigger" etc) with attention to quality would help.

I'm with Sprint and chances are that the new Iphone will end up on Verizon and I'm not switching providers for a phone, not even the all mighty iphone. Lol

Report: New iPhone to be on non-AT&T networks SciTechBlog - CNN.com Blogs
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I Phone will be coming to Sprint in Late 2010.
    Verizon and US Cellular to carry it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    I Phone will be coming to Sprint in Late 2010.
    Verizon and US Cellular to carry it first.
    How do you know this for sure? Can you link me to the source where you got this info? Thanks
    It was reported on my local noon news today that it was coming to Verizon this summer (apparently?). Apple, nor Verizon have confirmed...but here's the link to my local station.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    I wonder if T-Mobile will be able to get on the bandwagon.
    Before this announcement I was definitely getting the 4G Evo, now.. I will wait to see what Apple announces this summer for OS4.0 and if it is indeed coming to Sprint.