1.    #1  
    iPhone OS still dominates mobile web; Android on the way up -- The link speaks for itself. I really enjoy this because Apple is actually on the decline for once.

WebOS was on the uprise for a little while then began to slide November.
    good stuff. dam android is way up their i hope we get some new devices out already
    we need to change this
    I read this article earlier today. You have to take that stuff with a grain of salt, considering that it doesn't reflect sales as much as it does how each os is used by its userbase.

I think im one of the few that dislikes android more than iphone.
    AdMob is owned by Google. The metrics are based on ad based requests from various applications within the running smartphone. Although the iPhone does have some AdMob based apps, you can bet that the Android systems have far more thus driving up the numbers for the Android systems.

WebOs has a few AdMob apps (the only ones I've seen are in the freebie catalogue, the free Card game 'Spades' and the 'Market Live' apps come to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    we need to change this
    Who is "We"?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html