1.    #1  
    I recently chatted with a sprint rep online about upcoming devices and she told me that the nexus one will be available through BOTH google.com/phone and in store. Looks like google is abandoning their ridiculous online only method. For those of you who say "pics or it didn't happen" I would be more than glad to post the chat but I'm not exactly sure how to edit it to not display my number/pin and all that stuff but if anyone cares to provide a method for it I will be glad to.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Has anyone actually played with Nexus1 here in a demo model?
    no because no store from any carrier so far even sells them in store only through google direct
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    While that would be a nice boon for Sprint, I don't know how much stock I would place on what an online rep states...
    While I hope it's true, I also question whether an individual rep is very credible. I would potentially be interested in the N1, but won't give it a second look if I can't buy it as an upgrade to my phone on a family plan - if it's selling in stores, then that would make it a much more viable option.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I recently chatted with a sprint rep online about upcoming devices and she told me that the nexus one will be available through BOTH google.com/phone and in store. Looks like google is abandoning their ridiculous online only method. For those of you who say "pics or it didn't happen" I would be more than glad to post the chat but I'm not exactly sure how to edit it to not display my number/pin and all that stuff but if anyone cares to provide a method for it I will be glad to.
    Hey xobx, if you have windows then you can use the snipping tool to take a screen shoot and just crop it to the chat window.for your personal info, before you post it just draw a black line throw it or some thing.