1.    #1  
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I voted for the tour just to get the Iphone out of the way.
  3.    #3  
    hehe me too

Can I play too! :P
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    As of 6:54 PM Eastern Time it's:
    iPhone 3Gs 30% (474 votes)
    BlackBerry Tour 70% (1,102 votes)
    Total Votes: 1,576
    I was surprised to find myself voting for the iPhone, but realized that, for me, if I were forced, under penalty of death, I would have to choose a No Keyboard/Touchscreen phone over a Keyboard/No Touchscreen phone.

Still, I think there is a significant anti-iPhone/Apple feelings influencing this match up.
  6.    #6  
    BB is winning by ~52% now. iPhone got Pwned twice today!

I voted for the BBerry
    BB all the way for this vote!!

is it me or Pre and Pixi is in the group on death?

I understand the Pixi isn't as great as the Pre... However we knocked out the world fasted processor also the fast growing OS... Sorry Nexus One but you had to go...
    Up next for the Pre is the Bold.. What's a great Phone.. Truly an outstanding device.. If I should give up my Pre ( which I wouldn't) it would be the BB Bold.... However I do believe the Pre have what it take to overcome the strong Bold...

Group of death... Here at PreCentral and the thousand around the world, we have 2 words for ya.... Suck it!
    Me too, I voted for blackberry for giggles also lol. once the iphone is out the way then the real competition can start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Me too, I voted for blackberry for giggles also lol. once the iphone is out the way then the real competition can start.
    sounds anticompetitive lol. BB for s and g.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html