Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So there's a lot of buzz going on about the new EVO (under-exaggerated), and how everyone is apparently "Jumping Ship" to the new android phone. OOOOH How ironic would it be if Palm 1-up'd all these new phones with something similar and/or better, just after people have bought the EVO? Geeze how many palm fan boys (wow f a n b o y s is censored?) would loooove to drown in the sweet water of their envy. It will certainly be an epic roflcopter event!

I'm on my lollerskates already
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    yes, palm has already stated their working on new hardware. they should release it before the release of the next iphone 4gs
    Maybe some of us are just tired of webos and want another operating system. Cause I know I am. I really doesn't have that much to do with the hardware.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    yes, palm has already stated their working on new hardware. they should release it before the release of the next iphone 4gs
    Don't forget to include your epic lawl gif
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Maybe some of us are just tired of webos and want another operating system. Cause I know I am. I really doesn't have that much to do with the hardware.
    That's fine too, what if webOS 2.0 comes out and its just as epic as the latest hardware?
    you guys know the difference between the iphone 3g, and the iphone 3gs? watch the vid to find out

YouTube - jacksfilms's Channel
    Unless they were to add widgets and make it alot faster, than it just wouldn't interest me.
    i hate widgets.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    sucks bc i love webos!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

To each their own I guess...
  13.    #13  
    To each their own I guess...
    Very true, but maybe this post is meant for people who like webOS, but want to flock to a different phone because of its potential superior hardware. Sort of like "See something shinning, you go after it." I admit I'm a little the same way, but I'm holding my ground until I feel something is worth buying and would be better (in my opinion) then my Pre.
    And what if palm cannot 1up the EVO at all? You threw in a double edge sword in the gamefield, what if palm does not even come close to the EVO and this ironic post is useless. but then again palm can come out with something to compete with it.

time will tell, but at the moment in 4 months tops, this phone is due to come out and it is the best spec phone announced, palm does need a phone lets hope it comes close to the EVO.
    I'm really excited about EVO 4G. If it was for sale at this very moment I'd be forking over some cash for it. I'll see how I feel about it by launch date after pricing/plans are announced. I have a feeling this phone will be in the TP2 price range..which is a stretch for me. I just really wish I knew the timetable on on Palms next device. I love WebOS but I needs me some 4G on my phone. I just love my Toys...Not to mention I've never owned an Android device yet so I'm curious how I'd like it on a day to day basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    So there's a lot of buzz going on about the new EVO (under-exaggerated), and how everyone is apparently "Jumping Ship" to the new android phone. OOOOH How ironic would it be if Palm 1-up'd all these new phones with something similar and/or better, just after people have bought the EVO? Geeze how many palm fan boys (wow f a n b o y s is censored?) would loooove to drown in the sweet water of their envy. It will certainly be an epic roflcopter event!
    I plan on jumping the roflcopter on loler skates while shooting video with my new webOS phone (whatever it's called) and putting it up on youtube immediately.
    I think the OP is reaching. Palm seemed totally focused (and still is) on getting Plus versions out to new carriers. I wouldn't expect a new device til much later. CES 2011 later.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I think the OP is reaching. Palm seemed totally focused (and still is) on getting Plus versions out to new carriers. I wouldn't expect a new device til much later. CES 2011 later.
    "Rubi" confirmed new hardware was coming this year from what I read.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Okay. Let's pretend palm does it. They outdo the EVO somehow. Now what? Palm already outdid the competition with the pre and failed. How are they going to do round 2 with the world already ignoring palm and looking forward?

Will palm get support from sprint? Will they get media attention? How about new customers, will they ignore the talk of bad hardware an disappointment? How about those of us who waited outside on day 1?

Let's face it. Even Palms most loyal customers who are on this board are smiling when they say "whoa. I'm switching to the ________".

Palm had their shot and fumbled. No magic device will erase history.
    When the pre was being released last year, i raved to all my friends with iphones that i would be getting the 1st iphone killer. well, you all know pre never took that spotlight, in fact to date, no cell phone has yet taken the glorious throne of being named the phone to beat (or be killed). i'm glad this EVO 4g is being released. why? so all the iphone crazies running around can take a step back and be put in their spot. am i switching to the EVO 4g? no. i'll stay with palm and wait for another web OS device to be released.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast