Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Assuming Palm doesn't announce anything new, is it safe to say their done? unless someone buys them out... The HTC 4G EVO will be released summer time, right around when Palm Pre owners will be able to upgrade their contracts. I'm assuming over 60% or even up to 80% of Pre users are from Sprint. And I'm pretty sure a huge amount of people will be switching if Palm doesn't release anything new especially with the upgrade incentive. What will you guys do and what do you think?

HTC 4G official specs:
    America's 1st 4G Phone, Coming to Sprint dubbed HTC EVO 4G
    i posted a thread already with something like this and i have a poll you should vote, my thread however died but was added with flip's thread so you can still vote so be sure to check that out.
    Palm has already stated that they will unveil a new device this yr. I'll wait.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Palm has already stated that they will unveil a new device this yr. I'll wait.
    unveiling but not releasing. we could probably get one next year summer.
    I'd say more likely it will be fall of this year.
    My prediction: Palm will release a Pre-2 on Sprint in fall or winter but it won't be 4G. I think there is a lot of inventory which needs to be sold before a Pre-2 is announced.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    What is with this garbage. Palm this, Palm that. Is 25% of this forum made up of trolls?

Palm has WebOS. The best OS on the market today for a cell phone. They have come out with the first generation of radically different phones in YEARS!. Palm, the OS and the hardware are almost always in the top 2 of any review. And yet there are those out there that ask "is this the end". Stop this cr*p. You are with Palm and WebOS or not. You want to stop the rumors or not.
    GIVE PALM A FREAKING BREAK - TROLLS!
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    It pains me to say this, but I think that is Palm doesn't show off a killer new device within the few weeks, they will have missed their last chance to save themselves.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Check out this video from Sprint. Drool........

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8-YNacAGHs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8-YNacAGHs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="385"></embed></object>
    Quote Originally Posted by smccue View Post
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8-YNacAGHs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8-YNacAGHs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="385"></embed></object>
    wat
    is that supposed to be a pic or something?
    -.^ don't think the forums support Flash haha.
    duh, which way did he go george? which way did he go?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Try this link

wow, I mean wow. something weird happened in my pants.
    (A) Too Large + (B) Android = Fail! (at least to me)
    Can these Evo posts all be moved to the right forum? I'm having a hard time understanding why so many people are so quick to post their excitement over a new, non-Palm and non-Pre device in this forum.

I understand that it's the most popular forum and all, and nobody wants their posts buried, but still. If it's not even remotely Palm related, what's it doing here?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    wrong section to post this in
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    My prediction: Palm will release a Pre-2 on Sprint in fall or winter but it won't be 4G. I think there is a lot of inventory which needs to be sold before a Pre-2 is announced.
    my prediction: palm will be late to the dance again...
    I love palm and the webos. Even if I tried another phone I would still look at palm if they came out with something better..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast