Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What is wrong with the current form factor for palm pre? Other than making sure the hardware looks more solid and less quality issues, I will continue to buy a palmpre-like palm phone for years to come... just like I stuck to the treo form factor from Treo600, treo650, Treo500v and finally TreoPro.

If a form factor is good there is not need to change it other than giving is an more updated look. Fashion victims need not apply here.
    um there's already like 3 threads of this... Search
    Why in the name of all that is holy are we getting all of these Evo threads in the Pre forum? This is ridiculous, folks. Nothing against the phone or anyone who wants to consider purchasing it, but have you ever heard of etiquette?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Why in the name of all that is holy are we getting all of these Evo threads in the Pre forum? This is ridiculous, folks. Nothing against the phone or anyone who wants to consider purchasing it, but have you ever heard of etiquette?
    this is a phone forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    this is a phone forum.
    No, because there is a forum called "Cross-Platform Chat" which a topic like this should be filed under.

http://forums.precentral.net/cross-platform-chat/
    I would LOOOOOOOVE to have WebOs on a phone like that. Please, please keep me go to Android in a couple months Palm!!
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    wrong area to post this
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    this is a phone forum.
    actually you posted this in: PreCentral Forums > Palm Pre Device and Accessories > Palm Pre

A Palm Pre Forum. There is an cross-platform area as well. I'm sure you wanted it to go there.....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Yup

And stop stalking me.
    lol i was reading up on the comments and i was like hahaha that guy treated that other guy, then i was like wait a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by orizzle View Post
    wrong area to post this
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    No, because there is a forum called "Cross-Platform Chat" which a topic like this should be filed under.

http://forums.precentral.net/cross-platform-chat/
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    actually you posted this in: PreCentral Forums > Palm Pre Device and Accessories > Palm Pre

A Palm Pre Forum. There is an cross-platform area as well. I'm sure you wanted it to go there.....
    lol. do i need to go to time out? or are you all going to just move along to the next thread if you don't like where i placed mine.
    <<moved>>

Please post in correct forum.

Thanks,
    -Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Hey do yous guys think that when the wimax network goes full throttle it will be included in the everything data plan, or would that be an add on that will cost more?
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    We don't know what the price point will be nor do we know what palm has up it's sleeve so.........No, I think it's way too early to write palm off.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12