View Poll Results: Who is switching to the EVO or going to wait it out?

Voters
368. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm taking the EVO, bigger screen, better hardware.

161 43.75%
  • Not sure, I'll wait until I see more reviews of this phone.

92 25.00%
  • I'll wait until Palm releases something even better.

115 31.25%
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-supersonic/8614-htc-supersonic-confirmed-sprint-chat.html
    and this belongs in the pre section because...
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    and this belongs in the pre section because...
    Traitors like talking about the competition..
    Yep just saw this too. Pretty sure I'll be picking one up as long as they don't charge an arm and a leg for it. Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on some 4G.

Did you notice this in your sprint account too?

PALM! ARE YOU LISTENING?!?!
    here's a place to post next time notice the title is "other handhelds" http://forums.precentral.net/other-handhelds/
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip34 View Post
    HTC A9292 (HTC Supersonic) Detailed Specs | Technical Specifications | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of PDA, PDA Phone, Smartphone, PNA & Mobile Device Specifications

those the specs, I have two linesso ama pick one up just to try but like I said I love webos so I'm keeping my pre line for it n for the future webos device cause I knw palm will come out wit one

uhhhh what?
    ama gonna super my sonic to my pre on the flip side both my lines n the past cuz palm and pre the supersonic love machine
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    ama gonna super my sonic to my pre on the flip side both my lines n the past cuz palm and pre the supersonic love machine
    ok got it.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    ok got it.
    lol
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    hahahahahah hahah hahahaha I woke up my roommate lauging at this, thanks
    It is gorgeous just go over to engadget.com to check it out. It is definitely the phone of the future!. Are u jumping ship and buying one?
    first wrong section of the forums belongs in other handhelds and second care to post a link so we know what you're talking about though i'm pretty sure it's the supersonic which has like 10 other threads about it
    Wow. That is a sexy phone. From the looks of things, that phone would make me jump to Sprint.

Or Palm could release a new device there. I'd jump for that, too.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    no harware keyboard....but i think i am also dropping the Pre when this comes out like i just dropped my stock
    Palm has their work cut out for them to come up with better hardware than this.
    Definitely cross-platform... That being said:

I love WebOS, but that's an amazing handset. If Palm can come up with something similarly spec'd with a physical keyboard and WebOS on board, I'll be absolutely smitten. If they can't, then I may have to try Android.
    Onscreen only keyboard? No sale here.
    wow this plus webos would equal my perfect phone. But alas it shall not be, so I will probably be jumping ship too, unless Palm shocks the world with some awesome device.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    HTC EVO 4G is Sprint's Android-powered knight in superphone armor, we go hands-on -- Engadget

HOLY MOSES!
    THIS IS A BEAST....and on SPRINT

anyone else considering switching? cuz i sure am... sorry webos.... hopefully the c40 will be better!
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast