Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    [QUOTE=rawvega;2324285]I suppose that depends on one's definition of "new". Clear service just launched last year....

And its even newer than that for phones...considering the supersonic will be the very first ever 4G phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttremblay View Post
    Oh man, I just googled "4g San Diego" and I found a post about a guy who found an awesome sign near his house:

[url]

Woohoooo
    sweet!!
    Have 3 lines with sprint. 1 is up for 150 upgrade now. 2line is up for 150 upgrade in June so i can try the supersonic in 1line and wait to see what palm has to offer in my 2line. My 3rd line is up for 150 upgrade at the end of the year. Worth being a sprint premier customer. Love my Palm Pre and will be hard to part with.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Can I ask what a 150 upgrade is?
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by atom00 View Post
    Can I ask what a 150 upgrade is?
    With sprint you get 150$ off towards a new device after a year into your 2 year contract if you're Premier customer...which everyone who owns a Pre is.
    I really, really want to support palm, but if Palm doesn't maintain support from epocrates and lexi, I will have to switch. That is pretty much what it comes down too. I am also some what worried about the Pre's battery life when I am in the hospital and away from a charger. I will probably just carry a spare. But the supersonic is very tempting for me, I have to admit.

Maybe the supersonic will fool everyone and be an HTC/Palm team phone!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I'm gonna wait to see what happens with Palm before i leave webOS. i think android UI is horrendous, but i find 4g to be amazingly enticing. I'm gonna give Palm until this summer to announce a new device with 4g capabilities before I make any final decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I really, really want to support palm, but if Palm doesn't maintain support from epocrates and lexi, I will have to switch. That is pretty much what it comes down too. I am also some what worried about the Pre's battery life when I am in the hospital and away from a charger. I will probably just carry a spare. But the supersonic is very tempting for me, I have to admit.

Maybe the supersonic will fool everyone and be an HTC/Palm team phone!
    Understood about app support. I'm still waiting (and can't wait forever) for Docs to Go and a few others.

However, about the battery: what makes you think the Supersonic will have better battery life? I'm guessing it'll be about the same (as the Pre is about the same as other smartphones)?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Nothing really, just hoping it has better battery life. I have heard rumors that the snapdragon is more efficient, but I haven't really chased them down.

Regardless, of what happens with the supersonic, I do plan on playing with it in a sprint store. I plan to take a wait a see approach to what is going to happen. Even if Palm releases a new super phone on sprint, I am going to wait and see.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123