Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1. #21  
    i got my pre and my wife her hero back on October, so ill have a few months to see what else is coming down sprints pipe.
  2. #22  
    Yes. There is working exchange support in 2.1 with the basic email app. If you're looking for something more robust, there's Touchdown. It's another email app.
  3. Ottoa2000's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #23  
    radio time, net 2 streams pro and sprint tv allow you to listen to local radio
  4. #24  
    Run away from Palm. It's a sinking ship. Don't worry about being a traitor. The real traitors are the guys at Palm dropping the ball handed to them.

    The 'Droids i looked at like seemed really cool and powerful- try one out.

    I ended up with Apple, and I've never been happier.
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    Yes. There is working exchange support in 2.1 with the basic email app. If you're looking for something more robust, there's Touchdown. It's another email app.
    Yes, but what about Exchange Calendar and Tasks support? Also, global address book support in the email app...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  6. #26  
    go 4g whatever it is. I'm getting it.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869 View Post
    Run away from Palm. It's a sinking ship. Don't worry about being a traitor. The real traitors are the guys at Palm dropping the ball handed to them.

    The 'Droids i looked at like seemed really cool and powerful- try one out.

    I ended up with Apple, and I've never been happier.
    And yet he's still here....................

    There's nothing wrong with the Pre. It's a great phone, but you sound like me. You love "toys." There's nothing wrong with wanting the new toys. Don't go with the Droid though. It hasn't even gotten the 2.1 upgrade and the Supersonic will roll out with 2.1, not to mention that Snapdragon processor.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    And yet he's still here....................
    I can't lurk in the community I've been a part of for a decade?

    I can't help the guy trying to dry out his wet phone, like I've successfully done in the past?

    I can't help the poor souls clinging, like I did, to bad hardware/software?


    Not sure why I have to leave, dude.
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869 View Post
    I can't lurk in the community I've been a part of for a decade?

    I can't help the guy trying to dry out his wet phone, like I've successfully done in the past?

    I can't help the poor souls clinging, like I did, to bad hardware/software?


    Not sure why I have to leave, dude.
    Uh, because you are trolling.

    Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

    "a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community." I would say the tone and text of you post was pretty "trollish" and not necessary.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
  10. #30  
  11. #31  
    Clear/Wimax is what Sprint's calling it's 4G network. It's not new, but I hear it's speedy in Portland, but it gets really bogged down with heavy traffic. In Vegas during CES folks were not impressed, seeing little to no difference between 4g and 3g speeds. But everything's that way.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    People use to get banned on other forums for even metioning her in any way. lol
  13. #33  
    I want it too, but just because its brand spanking new tech. I'm hoping Palm will surprise me, otherwise I'm gonna take in all my options and upgrade to a new handset when i get my yearly upgrade...
  14. DocLee's Avatar
    Posts
    342 Posts
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I think they do, I have used android, and webos and currenlty can't listen to my local stations with no programs. I have only found one app on the iphone that has a program that I can listen to my local stations too.
    RadioTime is available for WebOS as a free, ad supported application and is available for Android as a paid app ($2.99). Both use GPS to determine your location and serve you up with all available local stations (under the "Local" menu item) that are compatible with the operating system. The application you used on the Iphone is probably called either WunderRadio, TuneIn Radio, TimeTuner, or RadioShift. All are powered by the same RadioTime service.

    Doc

    RadioTime Developer
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    People use to get banned on other forums for even metioning her in any way. lol
    i get the feeling that 99% of this crowd won't know who she is.

    i miss her.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    i get the feeling that 99% of this crowd won't know who she is.

    i miss her.
    Nooo idea. Feel free to shoot us a link lol
  17.    #37  
    Thanks for all the responses guys. I think as long as the phone isn't priced at a bazillion dollars I'll pick one up. Login to account on sprint.com...looks like the SS will be announced tomorrow to Premier customers.


  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    Nooo idea. Feel free to shoot us a link lol
    Boxxy | Know Your Meme
  19. mitsueks's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    #39  
    We have Wimax here in San Antonio. Hope the next Palm is Wimax.
  20. rawvega's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    Clear/Wimax is what Sprint's calling it's 4G network. It's not new, but I hear it's speedy in Portland,
    I suppose that depends on one's definition of "new". Clear service just launched last year....

    In Vegas during CES folks were not impressed, seeing little to no difference between 4g and 3g speeds. But everything's that way.
    I don't think that was everyone's sentiment at CES

    Neowin.net - Hands On: Sprint 'Overdrive' the home broadband killer?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions