Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    Can you explain how you made this smart remark? Do you even know the guy?

Tool alert!
    his grammar.
    Don't wast ur time, the supersonic is going to suck guys. and that is the reality of all 1st gen devices. look at the original iphone for example, along with the original instinct, and the pre. judging that the supersonic is going to be 1st gen, don't knock it over our 1st gen palm pre. It is worth the wait to just wait for the second gen pre to come out and i bet it will be awesome.

p.s. oh yeah look at the storm 1st gen lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Don't wast ur time, the supersonic is going to suck guys. and that is the reality of all 1st gen devices. look at the original iphone for example, along with the original instinct, and the pre. judging that the supersonic is going to be 1st gen, don't knock it over our 1st gen palm pre. It is worth the wait to just wait for the second gen pre to come out and i bet it will be awesome.

p.s. oh yeah look at the storm 1st gen lmao
    all first gen devices?

Droid?
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    all first gen devices?

Droid?
    yeah droid sucks also, my girlfriend has it, and she can agree with me lol one of my other friends said it was kinda buggy, but idk if that is because of android or because of hardware.
    all first gen devices?

Droid?
    droid wasn't first gen the g1 was the first android and it was incredibly awful
    I fear the Pre is going to go the way of betamax or OS/2 from IBM. While I think it is superior, the mass public doesn't seem to care. Hopefully something will change that.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    droid wasn't first gen the g1 was the first android and it was incredibly awful
    I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!

i agree with what youre saying, but he wasnt clear on devices or OS's.
    I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!

i agree with what youre saying, but he wasnt clear on devices or OS's.
    well i said 1st gen "devices" lol, but i get what u are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    well i said 1st gen "devices" lol, but i get what u are saying.
    ok, but for discussion sake, why do you think the Supersonic will necessarily suffer from the first gen curse?

it's not really, in my opinion, all that "new" as far as what it's supposed to be offering. a generic case with standard Android fare and an already in-use Snapdragon. seems like the only "new" thing that they could really mess up is the 4G radio.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the HD2 and the Supersonic basically the same phone. If that is the case I think the supersonic will be pretty solid.

I personally think the supersonic is going to sell a lot of phones and will be good for sprint.

essentially but the hf2 has had some pretty serious camera problems last i read not sure if they're SW or HW related
    essentially but the hd2 has had some pretty serious camera problems last i read not sure if they're SW or HW related
    lol, you are double posting a lot tonight xobx

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the HD2 and the Supersonic basically the same phone. If that is the case I think the supersonic will be pretty solid.

I personally think the supersonic is going to sell a lot of phones and will be good for sprint.
    That's the rumor, but again, absolutely nothing about the Supersonic other than the fact it'll be WiMax is official. I think we'll probably find out more this week at CTIA though.
    I really hope it doesn't have the curse, for the sake of saving sprint.sprint needs their first wimax device to be dead on, but as far as design flaws, I would imagine with all that fancy stuff that they are going to jam in a small little frame, they are most likely going to screw something up, like the pre for example. but that is what 1 gen is, we are all beta tester's for when they revise they will learn from their mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    That's the rumor, but again, absolutely nothing about the Supersonic other than the fact it'll be WiMax is official. I think we'll probably find out more this week at CTIA though.
    Well, hopefully they up the RAM on the supersonic. I wasn't too impressed by the 512 on the HD2. I am still trying to wrap my brain around carrying the HD2 or supersonic in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I am still trying to wrap my brain around carrying the HD2 or supersonic in your pocket.
    Ok, that helps a lot! My interest has been increased further. Sry Palm, that screen is sexy.

Man, HD2... It's been said like a broken record, but HD2 + webOS would be totally awesome!
    wow, that dwarfed the iphone.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast